Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 2019-20: It'll Just Be Alabama vs. Clemson AGAIN.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    That's a weird looking Gopher.

Comment

• Re: College Football 2019-20: It'll Just Be Alabama vs. Clemson AGAIN.

To be fair, it’s really kind of a weird looking lion, too.
      If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
        That's a weird looking Gopher.
        Dunno if the non-midwesterners know, but PSU LOST THEIR SH* after this. Basically saying this was akin to peeing on their mom's grave, etc. Totally over-reacted. Oh, by the way, PSU fans, your coach raped kids, and other coaches covered it up/underreported. Yeah, MN is the bad guy here.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
          Dunno if the non-midwesterners know, but PSU LOST THEIR SH* after this. Basically saying this was akin to peeing on their mom's grave, etc. Totally over-reacted. Oh, by the way, PSU fans, your coach raped kids, and other coaches covered it up/underreported. Yeah, MN is the bad guy here.
          They then freaked even harder the next year when it was put up on the board at Mariucci. Went on a tirade about how unprofessional the University of Minnesota was. It was delicious.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

They started it with their trademark infringement of Pride On Ice.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Hopefully everything is ok with Mav, anyone care if I take the reigns until his return?

Saturday 11/9
              #4 Penn State at #17 Minnesota
              #2 LSU at #3 Alabama
              #18 Iowa at #13 Wisconsin
              #19 Wake at Virginia Tech
              #16 KSU at Texas
              Stanford at Colorado
              FSU at Boston College
              Washington State at Cal
              Minnesota (you convinced me slap shot)
              LSU
              Wisconsin
              Virginia Tech
              KSU
              Stanford
              FSU
              Wazzou
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Saturday 11/9
                #2 LSU at #3 Alabama
                #16 KSU at Texas
                Stanford at Colorado
                FSU at Boston College
                Washington State at Cal
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

What are the odds CBS shows the balloon during the game broadcast?

Comment

Saturday 11/9
                    #2 LSU at #3 Alabama
                    #16 KSU at Texas
                    Stanford at Colorado
                    FSU at Boston College
                    Washington State at Cal
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      #2 LSU at #3 Alabama
                      I have never cheered harder for a meteorite than I will this afternoon.
                      Last edited by ticapnews; 11-09-2019, 01:38 AM.

Comment

I don't think the Gophers can score 3 offensive TD on PSU. So they need def/sp teams help.
                        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                          I don't think the Gophers can score 3 offensive TD on PSU. So they need def/sp teams help.
                          This game is partly a legitimacy test for the B1G West. I'd like to see UW win it, but it would be sweet to see the gophs kick PSU's arse.

Comment

So how did the most obvious game of THIS season not get scheduled? Princeton V Rutgers this weekend.

Heck, there should have been special consideration for a Wed game.

Waive all rules that prevent the match up for this one special game.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                              This is why most of the country are Gopher fans today between noon and 3:30 or so.

I know I am.

M I N N E S O T A, Minnesota, Minnesota,.. whatever the rest of it is....

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                                So how did the most obvious game of THIS season not get scheduled? Princeton V Rutgers this weekend.

Heck, there should have been special consideration for a Wed game.

Waive all rules that prevent the match up for this one special game.
                                I’ve heard the Princeton administration didn’t really care. I’ve also heard that Rutgers didn’t care. But I also heard Rutgers reached out, but nothing came to fruition because Princeton didn’t care.

Either way, there weren’t rules preventing it. They’re FCS so Rutgers is eligible to schedule them.
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X