Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The States: North Dakota? Come On, Ohio Is The Worst State Ever.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States: North Dakota? Come On, Ohio Is The Worst State Ever.

I thought she was gagged for a while and they were just able to be released.

Comment

https://twitter.com/PhilBryantMS/sta...45321387843584

If the black guy wins, there will be a thousand years of darkness. Subtle.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        https://twitter.com/PhilBryantMS/sta...45321387843584

If the black guy wins, there will be a thousand years of darkness. Subtle.
        Best Comment:

What is it with you folks and 1000 years?
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Beltrami County (Bemidji) MN.

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2020/0...e-resettlement
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
            I saw that yesterday. A bunch of racist ****s.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              I saw that yesterday. A bunch of racist ****s.
              Can’t blame em. Ravi the surgeon stole der jobs

Comment

That's a brilliant looking populace you got there...
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The law that led to this vote states that all counties must have a positive vote in order to take in refugees during a given year. Should a county not hold a vote, it's the same effect as an actively taken No vote (effectively like a pocket veto, in a manner of speaking). Olson, the county commissioner that forced the vote, just wanted his county on the record as having a racism issue.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    That's America about 20-30 miles outside any major city.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Tread gently Kep.
                      Beltrami County overlaps the Red Lake Reservation so a significant portion of the populace is Chippewa.
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

(same link)

places like St. Louis County, which includes Duluth, and Stearns County, which includes St. Cloud, tabled the issue without taking a definitive vote.
                        Bemidji, then Duluth, St. Cloud.

I sense a theme. Only missing Mankato ...

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Tread gently Kep.
                          Beltrami County overlaps the Red Lake Reservation so a significant portion of the populace is Chippewa.
                          Look at that photo. Indian feather is about as welcome in that crowd as Indian dot.
                          Cornell University

Comment

Look at that photo. Indian feather is about as welcome in that crowd as Indian dot.
                            I'd be willing to bet at least 20% of the people in that photo are enrolled members of a tribe/band/nation/oyate.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

To be fair, what refugee seriously wants to live in Buttmidji?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                To be fair, what refugee seriously wants to live in Buttmidji?
                                I thought it was Berrrrr-midji. (Berrrr as in cold.)

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X