Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The States: North Dakota? Come On, Ohio Is The Worst State Ever.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States: North Dakota? Come On, Ohio Is The Worst State Ever.

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Sorry but no. They didn't compromise with Obama they won't compromise with whoever beats they king.
    The reason I said what I said is because their king is sooooooo bad. If the Dems bring anything close to what the Rs want (but whatever it is, it's still leaning towards liberal), I think they'll do it. Makes the Rs look good in "making the Dems bend to their will" (heavy on the quotation marks).
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
      The reason I said what I said is because their king is sooooooo bad. If the Dems bring anything close to what the Rs want (but whatever it is, it's still leaning towards liberal), I think they'll do it. Makes the Rs look good in "making the Dems bend to their will" (heavy on the quotation marks).
      Remember, George W. Bush was historically bad, and there was no compromise from the Republicans after that ****show. There will be no compromise from the Rs. The next political party from the right that will compromise with the left does not yet exist.
      North Dakota
      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
        Remember, George W. Bush was historically bad, and there was no compromise from the Republicans after that ****show. There will be no compromise from the Rs. The next political party from the right that will compromise with the left does not yet exist.
        Yeah it’s not happening. Obama was not a liberal and look how that turned out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Yeah it’s not happening. Obama was not a liberal and look how that turned out.
          Exactly.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Were you sleeping during the Obama administration?
            Nah, you're just here to "own" him like a good Chicken Little.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Nah, you're just here to "own" him like a good Chicken Little.
              Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              I see. My bad. Every time I search for hope......
              Huh. Every time I search for hope, here comes the Scoob.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Police union pres deflecting now....says barnard college girlie was searching for a weed salesman when she was robbed.... guess it’s her fault
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

The archetypal West Virginia story.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

9 years ago, Holland (MI) City Council rejected an amendment that would give LGBTQ protection in places like employment and housing. With a progressive mayor and progressive-leaning city council now, we're going to try again tomorrow.
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                      9 years ago, Holland (MI) City Council rejected an amendment that would give LGBTQ protection in places like employment and housing. With a progressive mayor and progressive-leaning city council now, we're going to try again tomorrow.
                      Basically, this was not a vote, but this was to get public comment and it will be put up for a vote soon.

The public comment tonight was just how you would imagine it would be in a place like Holland. Several people for, but the ones who spoke against the issue repeated the same tired arguments. Bathrooms, "religious freedom," etc. I got up and spoke, saying I want to move to Holland proper, but not if I have to keep asking about name, pronouns, and bathroom usage. At my last job, I had to fight to use the bathroom.
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

When asked why he pardoned a child molester, Bevin said “which one.”

Why?

“ But on Thursday, Bevin offered a different explanation for one particularly controversial pardon: He said he didn’t believe that a 9-year-old girl was raped, because her hymen was intact.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...intact-pardon/

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Why?

“ But on Thursday, Bevin offered a different explanation for one particularly controversial pardon: He said he didn’t believe that a 9-year-old girl was raped, because her hymen was intact.”

Yeah, that's solid thinking right there. I think we should approach most things that way.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Why?

But I was told people only complained about all of those pardons because Bevin issued them.

Comment

Im sure she seduced him...
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Guessing Bevin will be tapped to lead some women’s healthcare initiative. Maybe he can consult on the still impossible eptopic embryo replanting

As long as the shaft didnt break the hymen, it wasn’t rape or molestation!

Comment

Working...
                                X