Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The States: North Dakota? Come On, Ohio Is The Worst State Ever.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States: North Dakota? Come On, Ohio Is The Worst State Ever.

Originally posted by unofan View Post
    The best solution is to go to daylight savings year round. Almost no one wants the sun coming up at 4:30 am in July, but plenty of people like a 9 pm twilight.
    I'm slowly coming around to this idea. Let's me get more work done in the yard later into the year.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I have a unique perspective. I hate Vikings games at 2 a.m. but it's not much worse than 1 a.m. A 3 p.m. CST game is 4/5 a.m. here and not great either way. Gophers hockey games that I can view online are all over the map on start times but after DST ends start anywhere from 5 a.m. to 9 a.m. so mostly ok. Prime time games in the U.S. are typically the easiest to manage around what I'm doing.

For business I have clients in all US time zones but I am used to knowing the difference no matter what, and if all fails pull up the World Clock on my phone.

Comment

I have something deeply personal to share, and this is the closest to an appropriate thread I could think of, maybe because so many 'Sotans post here.
        I lost my lutefisk virginity today. After waiting 60 plus years (and being a complete and total Norsky), I did it.
        I just remember it being kind of gooey and over a lot quicker than I expected.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
          I have something deeply personal to share, and this is the closest to an appropriate thread I could think of, maybe because so many 'Sotans post here.
          I lost my lutefisk virginity today. After waiting 60 plus years (and being a complete and total Norsky), I did it.
          So no different than losing your virginity?

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
            *spits out wine laughing*
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

A former co-worker just posted to Facebook that her mother in Indiana just picked a Ziploc bag from her driveway that contained KKK recruitment flyers, membership form, and a small pouch of fruit snacks. In 2019. KKK recruitment flyers.
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                Thread-winner.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                  so no different than losing your virginity?
                  lmao
                  Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

This is getting amusing.

You guys are so literal
                    Last edited by burd; 11-10-2019, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                      This is getting amusing.

You guys are so literal
                      I have had lutefisk before. It's like eating hot greasy jello. It's disgusting.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Never had it.

Comment

I've visited Minnesota twice. Was advised to not even look for it.
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                            I've visited Minnesota twice. Was advised to not even look for it.
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w8scBudftM

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                              I have never even considered trying it. Probably better than the Paint Thinner you drink though
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                I have never even considered trying it. Probably better than the Paint Thinner you drink though
                                That's a bold statement. In Sconnie he gets the good Menards brand single barrel thinner.
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X