Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The States: North Dakota? Come On, Ohio Is The Worst State Ever.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States: North Dakota? Come On, Ohio Is The Worst State Ever.

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    The more you suffer
    The more it shows you really care
    Right?
    Yeah-ee-yeah-ee-ya.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

So, any Yoopers wanna tell us about Alger County?
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

It's scenic (Pictured Rocks). Munising is a nice town. That's about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Well most of the jobs are there anyways. Outside of Seattle can be quite scary in Washington.
          Can confirm.

There’s a reason I-5 has a 70mph speed limit south of Olympia.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Well most of the jobs are there anyways. Outside of Seattle can be quite scary in Washington.
            It's called Spokompton for a reason.

See also: Spokanistan, Spookytown

Comment

Yea, it's a strange headline, but the event mentioned is quite a large charity event for the TKE fraternity. I'm sure that frats on the East Coast do "strange" things like this too
              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

the bathtub was destroyed in the crash
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

In Michigan, one lawmaker wants us to opt out of Daylight Savings Time.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Yes!! I'm all for it. Pick one, either stay on Standard Time or adopt Saving Time. Enough with this bullsh** time changing, because every "excuse" given for it, is complete bullsh**.
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Yeah Daylight Savings is stupid...
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                        Yes!! I'm all for it. Pick one, either stay on Standard Time or adopt Saving Time. Enough with this bullsh** time changing, because every "excuse" given for it, is complete bullsh**.
                        As someone who has to keep going back and forth between local time and UTC multiple times a day, I 100% endorse this post.
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                          But how else are you going to know it is time to replace the batteries in your smoke alarm?

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                            But how else are you going to know it is time to replace the batteries in your smoke alarm?
                            Then I propose Flag Day and Veterans Day take over that role.
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Flag day is mookie’s anniversary (so he’d always see it on a calendar ), so take Veterans Day
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Yeah Daylight Savings is stupid...
                                The best solution is to go to daylight savings year round. Almost no one wants the sun coming up at 4:30 am in July, but plenty of people like a 9 pm twilight.

Comment

Working...
                                X