Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The States: North Dakota? Come On, Ohio Is The Worst State Ever.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The States: North Dakota? Come On, Ohio Is The Worst State Ever.

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Ish.
    I won't go that far, but I wouldn't give a second look. Meh at best.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
      I won't go that far, but I wouldn't give a second look. Meh at best.
      Opinions vary. There's something about that look that makes my insides go funny. Paltrow has it too. I don't need to understand.

Last edited by Kepler; 08-03-2019, 02:48 AM.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

More corruption, this time North Dakota.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...ee-border-wall

Comment

School and muni taxes in NJ. Old stomping grounds checks in at #24

https://trib.al/3RFQfZT
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            More corruption, this time North Dakota.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...ee-border-wall
            It's so ridiculous that corporations can donate to a political figure.

Comment

Republican state senator in Nebraska tweeted this. More courage than any other conservative I’ve seen. He’ll be primaried within the week

Comment

He was probably planning to retire and this is his way of doing it...
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  That’s the Jeff flake move

Comment

The Nebraska GOP is calling for a Republican state lawmaker to re-register as a Democrat after he said that the party was "enabling white supremacy" and that it was "complicit to obvious racist and immoral activity inside our party."

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/456290-nebraska-gop-tells-republican-lawmaker-who-said-party-is-enabling-white

Comment

The Nebraska GOP is calling for a Republican state lawmaker to re-register as a Democrat after he said that the party was "enabling white supremacy" and that it was "complicit to obvious racist and immoral activity inside our party."

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...enabling-white
                      You dont hear that every day...
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...enabling-white
                        A Nazi Party by any other name...

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

That’s the Jeff flake move
                            Jeff's family history is fascinating. The town of Snowflake, AZ is not named for the white stuff, folks.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

+1 to Ohio
                              -20 to Nebraska

Comment

Since she blamed mass shootings on trans people destroying the American way of life... here's what I did yesterday. Got up, ate breakfast, took my meds and went to Meijer. And I also worked out and made double chocolate crunchy peanut butter mini muffins.
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X