Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The States: North Dakota? Come On, Ohio Is The Worst State Ever.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States: North Dakota? Come On, Ohio Is The Worst State Ever.

Alabama

Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
      *whispers* You might be more correct on that point than you think...
      To your point ... I present ...
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

California
        PG&E

Not much more need be said.
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Louisiana (but really any red state).
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
            California
            PG&E

Huh?

Iowa and floods.
            Oklahoma and tornadoes.
            Not much more needs to be said.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

California
              PG&E

Sure thing, Hannity.

Comment

Yeah I was kinda curious where he was going with that. PG&E does suck but so do a lot of large corporations that destroy the environment.

Comment

California
                  PG&E

You ended your "hiatus" for this?
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                    Yeah I was kinda curious where he was going with that. PG&E does suck but so do a lot of large corporations that destroy the environment.
                    Hannity had some YT looney on and they were blaming PG&E's issues on diversity initiatives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      Hannity had some YT looney on and they were blaming PG&E's issues on diversity initiatives.
                      Yeah that was precious. Fire crews have to be diverse so blame women and gays and darkies for the fires

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                        Yeah they were making fun of that on the podcast I follow. But Dave is gay so he's allowed to say that the fires are caused by hiring colored and LGBQT people! (even though he claims he's against all forms of identity politics lol)

Comment

Minnesota is as corrupt as any other state apparently.

Two former governors and a former congressman are running for president against Donald Trump but won't be on the GOP primary ballot in Minnesota.
                          http://www.startribune.com/minnesota...gD5-RehPw7Ry-4
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                            It's also the thing where people who know they would not be able to cut it in CA have to pretend that it's so awful in order to make themselves feel better for being mediocre.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Whoa, if only anyone had warned this could happen!!

BREAKING: The Keystone pipeline has spilled hundreds of thousands of gallons of crude oil into North Dakota, leaking roughly 383,000 gallons and impacting an estimated half-acre of wetland.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Whoa, if only anyone had warned this could happen!!

BREAKING: The Keystone pipeline has spilled hundreds of thousands of gallons of crude oil into North Dakota, leaking roughly 383,000 gallons and impacting an estimated half-acre of wetland.
                                North Dakota
                                TC Energy

KDR

Comment

Working...
                                X