Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The States: North Dakota? Come On, Ohio Is The Worst State Ever.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States: North Dakota? Come On, Ohio Is The Worst State Ever.

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
    Oh no
    HAHAHAHAHHAaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I totally forgot you were a packer fan.

Also, I'm sorry.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
      Is that....Kriesel?
      As in the Power Trip? No, it's chuck todd.
      Code:
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

It does look like him...minus the legs
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

And a distinct lack of a backbone
          Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            HAHAHAHAHHAaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I totally forgot you were a packer fan.

Also, I'm sorry.
            The worst news I’ve seen all day

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              It does look like him...minus the legs
              I see what you did there.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                Off the top of my head I can't think of a case where U State and State U were created by the land grant system and U State is the better school.
                Too lazy to confirm, but I am pretty sure that each state was only allowed to create one land grant school, so there shouldn’t be any cases where U State and State U were both created by land grants.
                If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Code:

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                    Too lazy to confirm, but I am pretty sure that each state was only allowed to create one land grant school, so there shouldn’t be any cases where U State and State U were both created by land grants.
                    Oh, that's interesting. I had no idea. Were the teachers colleges a separate bill?
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      There are great state schools: North Carolina, Cal, UCLA, UT-Austin. There are schools that are very very good though not quite as good as they think they are: Michigan, Wisconsin, Penn State, Washington.
                      When did UNC become a great school?

Also, how dare you argue with James Earl Jones? Before each Michigan football game his booming voice announces, "we are the best University in the world".
                      Oh, who am I kidding, I disagree with it too. If you have to announce that you're the best, clearly you're not the best.
                      However, Michigan is one of the best. Consistently top 5. So good that when I toured University of Maryland as a prospective student, the prof giving the tour said how they hoped their engineering school would be up there with the Standfords and the Michigans.
                      Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                      wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                      7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                        When did UNC become a great school?

Also, how dare you argue with James Earl Jones? Before each Michigan football game his booming voice announces, "we are the best University in the world".
                        Oh, who am I kidding, I disagree with it too. If you have to announce that you're the best, clearly you're not the best.
                        However, Michigan is one of the best. Consistently top 5. So good that when I toured University of Maryland as a prospective student, the prof giving the tour said how they hoped their engineering school would be up there with the Standfords and the Michigans.
                        Michigan engineers drive trains
                        CHOO CHOO!

Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Ohhhhhhhh I knew I hated this ****wad:
                          You and me both
                          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Very, very rarely, but sometimes, I miss home. Actual ad running on the A train in NYC this morning.
                            Cornell University
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

UNC lost any credibility as a university by offering a sham "African Americans Studies" department to its student body to keep its athletes eligible for almost 30 years. It is one thing to let the athletes fake their way to a degree, but they let non-athletes take those courses too. UNC should lose its accreditation.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                UNC lost any credibility as a university by offering a sham "African Americans Studies" department to its student body to keep its athletes eligible for almost 30 years. It is one thing to let the athletes fake their way to a degree, but they let non-athletes take those courses too. UNC should lose its accreditation.
                                Duke and Stanford do exactly the same thing.

How these schools treat their showponies has nothing to do with their status as elite academic institutions. Come close and I will whisper the secret of the universe: the top 10% of students are all that ever matter, academically. Everybody else is getting a credential so they can dig ditches. I'd put the top 10% of students coming out of UNC against Dartmouth and Brown, not to mention any B1G.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X