Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The States: North Dakota? Come On, Ohio Is The Worst State Ever.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States: North Dakota? Come On, Ohio Is The Worst State Ever.

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    And yet, Sherrod Brown? I don't get it either.
    Is he up this year or 2022? I can't remember.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Is he up this year or 2022? I can't remember.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

*whew*

Unless, well...you know. But let's not think about that.

Comment

The Harvard of the West.

Also, this is really unfortunate:

The fight was during a dance recital for National African American Parent Involvement Day, police said
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
            In August of 2001 I was driving through New Jersey for the first time when I stopped at a station to fill up my car. I hopped out and had my hand on the nozzle before the old man could even get off his azz. He's screaming at me, and I have no idea what for. Finally, he tells me "I have to pump it." I was like, "ok, whatever."

He then asks how I intend to pay. I tell him credit card. As I'm standing there he asks for my card. I hand it to him, he runs it through the slide on the pump, then hands it back to me. All I could think is, "you people are morons." I wasn't wrong.
            Jersey ... where the state motto is "Which exit?"
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

How do I know polygamy is wrong?
              The Bible says so. It says "no man can answer to two masters".

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/polygami...nder-utah-bill
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

The problem is these 30/40/50-something dudes think they're entitled to "marry" 14 year-olds, which is just gross.

Comment

The problem is these 30/40/50-something dudes think they're entitled to "marry" 14 year-olds, which is just gross.
                  Seriously. Why can't they just become priests, doctors, or coaches like normal pedos?
                  If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                    Seriously. Why can't they just become priests, doctors, or coaches like normal pedos?
                    No, they're too busy accusing the LGBT+ community of being the pedos.
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                      For those of you who think Ohio is redeemable, let it go.

I'm all in favor of turning all of Ohio into a lake, calling it Lake Inferior for obvious reasons. This would also make the acronym HOMIES, which sounds awesome.
                      On a brighter note, did you see the story about Dwayne Wade's daughter and his support for her? Curious on your thoughts there, if there's something the coverage is missing or if it is an actual positive story.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        On a brighter note, did you see the story about Dwayne Wade's daughter and his support for her? Curious on your thoughts there, if there's something the coverage is missing or if it is an actual positive story.
                        I'm all for it; that's the positive masculinity we need.
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

The Harvard of the West.

So, in that thread is the Comment, "Your move, Saline."

Saline: hold my beer.

And now I (and you) know all about an Ann Arbor school district.
                          Cornell University

Comment

The Harvard of the West.

A dance recital is pretty much "peak" Ann Arbor whiteness.

Comment

A dance recital is pretty much "peak" Ann Arbor whiteness.
                              Maybe but:

The fight was during a dance recital for National African American Parent Involvement Day, police said, but the race of either parent was not known.
                              Also isn't the "Harvard of the West" snark usually intended for the university not a middle school?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                Maybe but:

Also isn't the "Harvard of the West" snark usually intended for the university not a middle school?
                                The correct analogy is that Harvard is the Michigan of the East.

Comment

Working...
                                X