Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The States: North Dakota? Come On, Ohio Is The Worst State Ever.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States: North Dakota? Come On, Ohio Is The Worst State Ever.

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Let the speculation begin.
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Lots of choices
    You can go home again.

Comment

I’m going with south of Minnesota. Somewhere that doesn’t have bridges or cities. Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas. Oklahoma.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        I’m going with south of Minnesota. Somewhere that doesn’t have bridges or cities. Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas. Oklahoma.
        You don't think Iowa has bridges? There's a freaking Clint Eastwood movie about them.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
          You don't think Iowa has bridges? There's a freaking Clint Eastwood movie about them.
          I thought the one about the big monkey was about Iowa.

Comment

I don't blame the guy. The stone arch bridge crosses at a severe angle. Sure, you get to the correct side of the river, but are now even further away from your destination. Screw that noise. Through the river it is!
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD5eqBDPMDg
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Mississippi republicans stealing and lying??

“ Mississippi's former welfare director, four colleagues and a former pro wrestler have been charged with carrying out a multimillion-dollar embezzlement scheme to siphon public money from needy families for their own personal use — from business investments to a luxury rehab stay in California.”

https://www.npr.org/2020/02/06/80339...K5_lsvjvc8Plxg

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                  I know, I was joking

It's like North Dakota and its tree.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I drove through South Dakota once. It appeared to be pretty much just as boring as the rest of the prairies, but no worse (until we got to the Badlands. Now holy sh-t that's weird and beautiful.)

Is NoDak really significantly different from SoDak?
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I drove through South Dakota once. It appeared to be pretty much just as boring as the rest of the prairies, but no worse (until we got to the Badlands. Now holy sh-t that's weird and beautiful.)

There is one measure by which they cannot be compared, and it is an all important one.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                        There is one measure by which they cannot be compared, and it is an all important one.
                        Chicks?
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Chicks?
                          They follow the other.

Comment

Wait, there's a North Dakota AND a South Dakota? I thought it was just one big state. (c) Christopher Guest
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

No. The badlands are less... good? Less bad? They aren't as neat.
                              the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

NoDak has its own Badlands, but outside of that are you can see the world’s curvature at about 500ft altitude in a Cessna.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X