Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bottom Feeders 2019-20: Timely Results Are For That "Other" Tournament.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
    I nominate Alaska Governor Mike Dunleavy to take the whistle. Guaranteed he won't go over budget.
    Seconded. Plus he’s a former basketball player at UAF so he’s likely not very athletic.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Re: Bottom Feeders 2019-20: Timely Results Are For That "Other" Tournament.

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
      Seconded. Plus he’s a former basketball player at UAF so he’s likely not very athletic.
      I don’t think so…not that I disagree with your premise. He's still a good choice. He totally sucks...so there would be no noise coming from his whistle.

Comment

Originally posted by mmf View Post
        I don’t think so…not that I disagree with your premise. He's still a good choice. He totally sucks...so there would be no noise coming from his whistle.
        So with Anzalone reffing at Isle Royale, Gov. Dunleavy reffing in Oklahoma, and Marty the cat at Mt. Washington... we just need refs for the South regional. How about that Portera guy? I could write it that a player killed him...
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
          So with Anzalone reffing at Isle Royale, Gov. Dunleavy reffing in Oklahoma, and Marty the cat at Mt. Washington... we just need refs for the South regional. How about that Portera guy? I could write it that a player killed him...
          Refs shaping up nicely. But, please note that Marty likes caps, as in Marty The Cat. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
            Refs shaping up nicely. But, please note that Marty likes caps, as in Marty The Cat. :-)
            Noted AND logged.

still need a ref for the south, unless we want to go with local drunks for this one.
            Last edited by MissThundercat; 09-10-2019, 12:32 PM.
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Current locations:

East: Mt Washington, NH
              Midwest: Isle Royale, MI
              West: Edmond, OK
              South: Mobile, AL

Midseason tournament: Topsham, ME

Futile Four, Baltimore City, MD

Comment

Noted AND logged.

still need a ref for the south, unless we want to go with local drunks for this one.
                Chain gang work release?
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  Chain gang work release?
                  Local drunks are fine. I thought about Portera, the guy that tried to axe UAH Hockey a few years ago too...

Comment

I'm so excited about the Isle Royale location. I think it's our first in a National Park. Once in awhile the Park flies a plane over the island during the winter to check out the wolf and moose population. Here's hoping its during the game. That would be all needed for game reporting - interview the pilot and his spotter. And if they say "we didn't see anything" all the better.
                    Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                    Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

• Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                      I'm so excited about the Isle Royale location. I think it's our first in a National Park. Once in awhile the Park flies a plane over the island during the winter to check out the wolf and moose population. Here's hoping its during the game. That would be all needed for game reporting - interview the pilot and his spotter. And if they say "we didn't see anything" all the better.
                      That can be arranged...

Comment

• Re: Bottom Feeders 2019-20: Timely Results Are For That "Other" Tournament.

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        That can be arranged...
                        Hell, I can pull names out of a hat for scores and stuff.

Comment

6-16 rankings:

6. Canisius
                          7. Bentley
                          8. Omaha
                          9. Miami (NOT Florida)
                          10. Michigan State
                          11. Wisconsin
                          12. Sacred Heart
                          13. Niagara
                          14. RPI
                          15. Holy Cross
                          16. Princeton

Of course, these rankings are completely arbitrary and they can and will change at all times.

Comment

Fade, JJM... Malcolm Portera called. if you remember, he's the guy who threatened to cut UAH hockey. Either way, he wants to be involved in the South Regional.

Comment

Fade, JJM... Malcolm Portera called. if you remember, he's the guy who threatened to cut UAH hockey. Either way, he wants to be involved in the South Regional.
                              Good.

One would think that Sparty and Wisco's MARS ratings would be higher given their runner-up and Chumpionship finishes, respectively, in last year's BFB tourney. How much talent did they add?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Good.

One would think that Sparty and Wisco's MARS ratings would be higher given their runner-up and Chumpionship finishes, respectively, in last year's BFB tourney. How much talent did they add?
                                There's a long waiting list to play for Wisco, but I don't think that figures into MARS.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X