Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bottom Feeders 2019-20: Timely Results Are For That "Other" Tournament.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bottom Feeders 2019-20: Timely Results Are For That "Other" Tournament.

Frank Anzalone called the office today and yelled at me for leaving him in East Lansing. He also told me as much as he's upset with JJM and I, he's still in for the Isle Royale regional. huskyfan must feel super lucky!
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
      Frank Anzalone called the office today and yelled at me for leaving him in East Lansing. He also told me as much as he's upset with JJM and I, he's still in for the Isle Royale regional. huskyfan must feel super lucky!
      uh ... I was just thinking about calling you. (in a whiny voice) do we have to have Frank along??
      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
        uh ... I was just thinking about calling you. (in a whiny voice) do we have to have Frank along??
        Yes. Don't you feel lucky?
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
          Why in the world did you let him have your phone number?

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
            Why in the world did you let him have your phone number?
            When I asked how he found Bottom Feeders HQ, he said he Yahoo'd it.

Comment

(still whiny) I don't want to hassle with Frank. And he'll drink all the beer ...
              Boosh Factor 4

Comment

• Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                (still whiny) I don't want to hassle with Frank. And he'll drink all the beer ...
                Worse yet, he'll never stop telling you that he knows the best way to drink it and he's the best at it.

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
                  Worse yet, he'll never stop telling you that he knows the best way to drink it and he's the best at it.
                  I'm seeing this, and I can't stop laughing. Good luck, huskyfan!

Comment

Originally posted by john j. Macinnes View Post
                    worse yet, he'll never stop telling you that he knows the best way to drink it and he's the best at it.
                    lol
                    Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                      lol
                      And you're going whether you like it or not!

The Commish would love to join you, but she'll be on Mt. Washington with Marty the cat. Snively, is there cell phone service on the mountain?

Comment

Okay, I just tore up the locker room. WHO WANTS SOME

GFM
                        Geof F. Morris
                        UAH BSE MAE 2002
                        UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
                          Okay, I just tore up the locker room. WHO WANTS SOME

GFM
                          I want a nice glass of Rosé.

Comment

• Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
                            The only reason that UAH's 2019-2020 won't be the worst in school history is because they've tied four games. 31 losses is still in play.

GFM
                            Michigan Tech: Hold my beer.

Comment

I wonder which one of our beloved staff members will lose it first?

JJM with the Alaskan governor?
                              huskyfan with Frank?
                              Me with a less than social cat?
                              Fade with Malcolm Portera?

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                                And you're going whether you like it or not!

The Commish would love to join you, but she'll be on Mt. Washington with Marty the cat. Snively, is there cell phone service on the mountain?
                                Yup, there is a weak cell signal from the summit, eh, but make sure that you upgrade your SIM card, eh, as closest cell tower is in Quebec, eh.

Marty the Cat is sociable enough, as long as you do not call him "late for dinner." :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X