Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bottom Feeders 2019-20: Timely Results Are For That "Other" Tournament.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bottom Feeders 2019-20: Timely Results Are For That "Other" Tournament.

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    The commish will not be attending this one. It's up to you and Frank. JJM will be in Oklahoma or Alabama. And huskyfan, you know I love you, but remember it's HER coffee, thank you very much!
    well, then, I'm hoping the teams will be mature and handle the games themselves. I'll have my hands full with Frank.
    Originally posted by mtu_huskies
    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
    Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

FYI, I've been working off-and-on with Malcolm Portera on the South Regional in Mobile, AL. Baltika has agreed to be the official sponsor, and will supply multiple cases of the #9 brew in the infamous 51 oz. plastic bottles. All they asked for in exchange is for the organizing committee to help them deliver a few nondescript boxes to the local US military research facilities. We don't even have to put up an ad banner! Seems fair. *shrug*

For those who don't know, Baltika #9 is one of the foulest malt liquors ever produced. I haven't had any in many years, but I believe back in college I once described the aroma and flavor as "overwhelming notes of spoiled grain and unfiltered yeast, loads of added sugar, and strong undertones of cirrhotic liver and regret." Basically, it makes Steel Reserve taste like a premium beverage.

Comment

The commish will not be attending this one. It's up to you and Frank. JJM will be in Oklahoma or Alabama. And huskyfan, you know I love you, but remember it's HER coffee, thank you very much!
        sorry about that slip up. huskyfan will have the northern sector covered.
        Originally posted by mtu_huskies
        "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
        Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
        Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

• There will be an updated MARS as of Monday evening.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

In other news, the NoWinS has secured a sponsor for the third edition of the tournament next season.

The midseason tournament will now be known as the Ty-D-Bowl NoWinS Invitational.

Comment

MARS for January!

1. Canisius
              2. UAH
              3. SLU
              4. UAA
              5. Niagara
              6. Ferris State
              7. Mercyhurst
              8. Wisconsin
              9. Colorado College
              10. Vermont
              11. Merrimack
              12. Princeton
              13. Minnesota
              14. Miami
              15. Union
              16. Holy Cross

I'll be ****ed... RPI has a sub-.500 record, but doesn't suck enough to be in MARS this month, a first for them in a few years.
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

I PROTEST OUR SECOND SEED! Have you seen us?

GFM
                Geof F. Morris
                UAH BSE MAE 2002
                UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
                  I PROTEST OUR SECOND SEED! Have you seen us?

GFM
                  There's a chance to get it back next month. Just make me think you're worse than Canisius.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                    MARS for January!

1. Canisius
                    2. UAH
                    3. SLU
                    4. UAA
                    5. Niagara
                    6. Ferris State
                    7. Mercyhurst
                    8. Wisconsin
                    9. Colorado College
                    10. Vermont
                    11. Merrimack
                    12. Princeton
                    13. Minnesota
                    14. Miami
                    15. Union
                    16. Holy Cross

I'll be ****ed... RPI has a sub-.500 record, but doesn't suck enough to be in MARS this month, a first for them in a few years.
                    Canisius? Really? They are now playing like they want to win the AHA regular season and tourney in that other competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                      Canisius? Really? They are now playing like they want to win the AHA regular season and tourney in that other competition.
                      These rankings are set in stone until next month. GFM can get me an everything bagel with cream cheese, and you can get me a large hazelnut coffee with two packets of Stevia.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                        These rankings are set in stone until next month. GFM can get me an everything bagel with cream cheese, and you can get me a large hazelnut coffee with two packets of Stevia.
                        Actually, I am fine with Canisius getting this recognition, just surprised that they got ranked so high after playing Bentley to two ties on the road two weekends ago and then taking three points from Sacred Heart this past weekend. In any case, I will get a large hazelnut coffee sent your way if you can rank Bentley in the #1 position next month, which might wake them up.

Comment

It feels good to finally not be ranked. Now if only they can stay that way...

2017-18 Futile Four Champions

Comment

There's a chance to get it back next month. Just make me think you're worse than Canisius.
                            The only reason that UAH's 2019-2020 won't be the worst in school history is because they've tied four games. 31 losses is still in play.

GFM
                            Geof F. Morris
                            UAH BSE MAE 2002
                            UAHHockey.com

Comment

• Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
                              The only reason that UAH's 2019-2020 won't be the worst in school history is because they've tied four games. 31 losses is still in play.

GFM
                              Mike Corbett is the front runner for the John Hill award.

Comment

We may have four teams tied at 1 next month. UAH is obviously 1.

Comment

Working...
                                X