Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bottom Feeders 2019-20: Timely Results Are For That "Other" Tournament.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bottom Feeders 2019-20: Timely Results Are For That "Other" Tournament.

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    What kind of acid is huskyfan on, and why isn't she sharing?
    only microdosing ...
    Originally posted by mtu_huskies
    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
    Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Futile Four is set:

SLUT vs. Colorado College

UAH vs. Vermont
      we are good! this has nothing to do with my story!
      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Futile Four is set:

SLUT vs. Colorado College

UAH vs. Vermont
        Who writes which one? I'd prefer the Won't Chargers vs the Kittymutts.

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
          That works, I'll take the D3 play-ups.

Comment

Just remember that a few players on UAH have COVID-19.

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            That works, I'll take the D3 play-ups.
            Wouldn't be surprised if CC is high as a kite.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

OK Fade, we're assigned. I have been informed that both my teams are being loaded into hermetically sealed shipping containers and transported by DHL to Baltimore, with an accelerated quarantine period before they are admitted to the "rink". Once they're cleared, they'll play and I'll write the recap. I'm getting ADT to install the security cameras, and the NSA is providing wiretaps and bug microphones under the guise that a major security risk will be in the building. You and Miss Thundercat will be granted access to the feeds.

Comment

• Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
                OK Fade, we're assigned. I have been informed that both my teams are being loaded into hermetically sealed shipping containers and transported by DHL to Baltimore, with an accelerated quarantine period before they are admitted to the "rink". Once they're cleared, they'll play and I'll write the recap. I'm getting ADT to install the security cameras, and the NSA is providing wiretaps and bug microphones under the guise that a major security risk will be in the building. You and Miss Thundercat will be granted access to the feeds.
                Ah - the rink is closed per the quarantine orders.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Have we confirmed the dates for the Futile Four? CC's retired school bus took all the back roads out of Mobile and is about another day out of Colorado Springs. Need to figure out where SLU(t) is, and when I need to arrange everyone's transport.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    Ah - the rink is closed per the quarantine orders.
                    This plays right into our policies. No attendance, and steadfast denial that it's even happening in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Have we confirmed the dates for the Futile Four? CC's retired school bus took all the back roads out of Mobile and is about another day out of Colorado Springs. Need to figure out where SLU(t) is, and when I need to arrange everyone's transport.
                      Last I heard, SLU(T) is in Indiana, stuck among the cornfields. Their bus broke down, and with everyone social distancing, no one wants to help them.
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
                        This plays right into our policies. No attendance, and steadfast denial that it's even happening in the first place.
                        If I'm not mistaken, no ice either.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          If I'm not mistaken, no ice either.
                          A couple years ago, we had it on a roller rink. You're just making it more fun!

Also, Fade, JJM... for a date, let's go April 3-5.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                            Last I heard, SLU(T) is in Indiana, stuck among the cornfields. Their bus broke down, and with everyone social distancing, no one wants to help them.
                            Just being friendly Nabors.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Fade, I heard SLU(t) made it out of Indiana last night and are in Ohio. That's even worse.

Comment

Fade, called Brent Brekke of SLU(T). Told them to head for Baltimore. He wasn't too happy, as they really wanted to go home.

Comment

Working...
                                X