Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bottom Feeders 2019-20: Timely Results Are For That "Other" Tournament.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bottom Feeders 2019-20: Timely Results Are For That "Other" Tournament.

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    Sponsored by Hot Topic and Spencer's?
    Perfect

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Perfect
      Get the adult novelties in there.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

I'm not sure what adult novelties Spencer's offers, JJM, but we need to get players to play with them.

Also, instead of gear like jerseys, how about My Chemical Romance shirts?
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

MCR shirts is good. We can also get Hot Topic to supply the skinny jeans that were used at the 2019 Odessa regional in lieu of hockey pants.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            MCR shirts is good. We can also get Hot Topic to supply the skinny jeans that were used at the 2019 Odessa regional in lieu of hockey pants.
            We have to factor in some long chains into the uniform. Everyone wears a collar too.

Comment

So right now, I think we'll keep the NE Regional where it is. I love Marty, but I give deference to what Fade and JJM want first (they're my right and left hands, after all).

As of now, the 2021 NoWinS will take place in Odessa, TX at the Music City mall. Sponsored by Spencer's Gifts and Hot Topic.

Comment

And with the dropping and sudden reinstatement of UAH, they're already my preseason #1 in MARS. Could definitely repeat as Futile Four Champions.

Comment

Working...
                X