Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bottom Feeders 2019-20: Timely Results Are For That "Other" Tournament.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bottom Feeders 2019-20: Timely Results Are For That "Other" Tournament.

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
    Just to review:

East: Mt Washington, NH; hosted and refereed by Marty the Cat

Midwest: Isle Royale, MI: refereed by Frank Anzalone

South: Mobile, AL: hosted by Buttmunch Portera and sponsored by Baltika Brewery (Спасибо товарищ!)

West: Edmond, OK

Futile Four: Baltimore City, MD
    Updated. Also, Isle Royale is considered part of Michigan despite being a federal NP.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
      We're good with Jet Ski Guy. He might bring a few friends to help tow the players in Zodiacs. Do we have to bring Frank? It's a mistake and we all know it. Who needs a ref?
      Yes you do. And huskyfan, whiners make excuses. Winners make coffee. And if you are whining, you can get me some coffee.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
        Yes you do. And huskyfan, whiners make excuses. Winners make coffee. And if you are whining, you can get me some coffee.
        Yes, Ma'am.
        Originally posted by mtu_huskies
        "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
        Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
        Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
          Yes, Ma'am.
          I'm sure you know how to operate a bow and arrow. Have fun hunting with Frank.
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

I'm sure you know how to operate a bow and arrow. Have fun hunting with Frank.
            Frank won't hunt. He'll expect the prey to just come genuflect in front of him and offer itself as food.
            Last edited by John J. MacInnes; 02-21-2020, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
              Frank won't hunt. He'll expect the prey to just come genuflect in front of him and offer itself as food.
              All while saying he drinks the best beer?

Comment

All while saying he drinks the best beer?
                Yes. For example -

If you're drinking Upper Hand and Frank is drinking Bud Light, he'll say Bud Light is the best.
                If you're drinking Bud Light and Frank is drinking Upper Hand, he'll say Upper Hand is the best.

Comment

18-0 Mankato aggregate over UAH this weekend.

Yeah. UAH is the clear #1 seed in the field, and is either going to Mt. Washington or Isle Royale. Are we putting GFM with Frank or a cat? I'm thinking we should also add GFM to staff. We don't pay in salary mind you... you'll get a cup of coffee every now and then.

Comment

Yeah. UAH is the clear #1 seed in the field, and is either going to Mt. Washington or Isle Royale. Are we putting GFM with Frank or a cat? I'm thinking we should also add GFM to staff. We don't pay in salary mind you... you'll get a cup of coffee every now and then.
                    It’s a good thing that there isn’t a Women’s Bottom Feeders, because there would be no doubt who the #1 seed would be. RPI just completed a 0-33-1 season with a 9-0 loss to Colgate. They averaged less than a goal per game and their leading goal scorer had 4.

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
                      It’s a good thing that there isn’t a Women’s Bottom Feeders, because there would be no doubt who the #1 seed would be. RPI just completed a 0-33-1 season with a 9-0 loss to Colgate. They averaged less than a goal per game and their leading goal scorer had 4.
                      I thought about it, and your Commissioner is pressed for time right now. She's pursuing her MSW, working as a Behavioral Technician, and drink all the coffee.

Comment

I'm allergic to cats, so ... here's all my meds, and had me the kitty litter. I'm gonna love sitting with that alley cat all the way to Vermont.

GFM
                        Geof F. Morris
                        UAH BSE MAE 2002
                        UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
                          I'm allergic to cats, so ... here's all my meds, and had me the kitty litter. I'm gonna love sitting with that alley cat all the way to Vermont.

GFM
                          Vermont, New Hampshire... what's the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post

GFM
                            So it's either deal with the allergies or Frank. Talk about a rock and a hard place.

Although Frank would tell you the secret to beating the allergies. Because you know, nothing ever gets to him.

Comment

Vermont, New Hampshire... what's the difference?
                              All those tiny states don't matter much to me!

GFM
                              Geof F. Morris
                              UAH BSE MAE 2002
                              UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
                                So it's either deal with the allergies or Frank. Talk about a rock and a hard place.

Although Frank would tell you the secret to beating the allergies. Because you know, nothing ever gets to him.
                                He'll tell you Claritin is the best medicine.

Comment

Working...
                                X