Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bottom Feeders 2019-20: Timely Results Are For That "Other" Tournament.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bottom Feeders 2019-20: Timely Results Are For That "Other" Tournament.

When did Frank Anazlone become college hockey's Donald Trump?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      When did Frank Anazlone become college hockey's Donald Trump?
      We're running with this for the tournament. And I'm trying to play up that huskyfan doesn't want to be on Isle Royale with Frank.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

We also know GFM doesn't want to be in Mobile, AL with Portera, so we're sending him and his allergies to be with Marty.

And if GFM isn't so busy in a few weeks, maybe he can do me a favor and write the Northeast Regional?

Right now, I think if I can write the Midwest, JJM can write the West, Fade can write the South, and GFM can write the Northeast, that would work.
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
          We also know GFM doesn't want to be in Mobile, AL with Portera, so we're sending him and his allergies to be with Marty.

And if GFM isn't so busy in a few weeks, maybe he can do me a favor and write the Northeast Regional?

Right now, I think if I can write the Midwest, JJM can write the West, Fade can write the South, and GFM can write the Northeast, that would work.
          Anyone know what Southerners use for comms? I figure smoke signals and carrier pigeons aren't their thing. Perhaps party line? Or maybe they holler out the back door to the nearest neighbor and it eventually forms a chain?

Comment

Anyone know what Southerners use for comms? I figure smoke signals and carrier pigeons aren't their thing. Perhaps party line? Or maybe they holler out the back door to the nearest neighbor and it eventually forms a chain?
            That's part of it. It also works when you dare some guy that he can't drive his truck through that thar holler ... inevitably, you find the guy who's willing to yell, "Here, hold my beer!"

GFM <— will write the Northeast Regional but will probably need reminding, prodding, and bourbon to do so.
            Geof F. Morris
            UAH BSE MAE 2002
            UAHHockey.com

Comment

Who would have thought that I'd have Dunleavy at my regional and consider him "the agreeable one"?

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
                That's part of it. It also works when you dare some guy that he can't drive his truck through that thar holler ... inevitably, you find the guy who's willing to yell, "Here, hold my beer!"

GFM <— will write the Northeast Regional but will probably need reminding, prodding, and bourbon to do so.
                I can't give you the bourbon (you're too far away), but I will send a reminder in a few weeks.

Comment

If we were judging by play simply over February, NMU would be top 4.

And to paraphrase Pedro Martinez, NMU is ready to tip our cap and call Tech our daddy. I love my alma mater, but I can't excuse going 0/3, soon to be 0/4 against that school in Houghton.

Comment

Since the season ended last night, teams who didn't make their conference playoffs are locked in. Your top 5 seeds are:

1. UAH
                    2. Vermont
                    3. Ferris State
                    4. Merrimack
                    5. New Hampshire

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                      We're running with this for the tournament. And I'm trying to play up that huskyfan doesn't want to be on Isle Royale with Frank.
                      you got that right. so, he will drink all the beer (Grain Belt please) AND tell us it is the best beer? I don't know how my tidy little plan to have pond hockey tournament games on America's most isolated National Park (in the lower 48) ended up with Frank coming along. maybe Jet Ski man will refuse to tow him - he'll probably want a Zodiac all to himself.
                      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Just called to confirm my hotel room for the Edmond, OK regional. Found out it was cancelled.

By Dunleavy.

Comment

• Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
                          Just called to confirm my hotel room for the Edmond, OK regional. Found out it was cancelled.

By Dunleavy.
                          You have probably noticed that none of this bs happens at the northeast regional, where Marty runs a tight ship. :-)

Comment

My Airbnb for Mobile has been booked. Shared bathrooms, of course. This committee can't afford me having a place all to myself.

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post

By Dunleavy.
                              Good news for me, the Alaska legislature has reinstated the hotel room. It's now underfunded and the building is scheduled for demolition, but it's reinstated.

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                                You have probably noticed that none of this bs happens at the northeast regional, where Marty runs a tight ship. :-)
                                Does Marty still require two cans of tuna along with his regular kibble?

My Airbnb for Mobile has been booked. Shared bathrooms, of course. This committee can't afford me having a place all to myself.
                                And I understand you're sharing it with Portera.

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
                                Good news for me, the Alaska legislature has reinstated the hotel room. It's now underfunded and the building is scheduled for demolition, but it's reinstated.
                                However, I just found out the hotel is scheduled for demolition the day after the regional ends. They will have already turned off the water and definitely no continental breakfast!

Comment

Working...
                                X