Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    "dot dot dot .... dot dot dot"
    This is what I hear, too. Dump is such a vicious pig that about a year ago I started unconsciously mixing everything he says through some impressionist's voice. It's the only reason I still have a working TV in my house.

If you voted for Dump in 2016 you are a fool. If you vote for him in 2020 you are a traitor.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      Is it weird that whenever I read his Tweets I hear a Stephen Colbert voice-over?
      Thanks to Colbert's My Cartoon President on Showtime, I read those with voice actor Jeff Bergman's inflection.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
        Thanks to Colbert's My Cartoon President on Showtime, I read those with voice actor Jeff Bergman's inflection.
        Haven't seen that but I loved the guy who had a Comedy Central show as an impersonator the first six months (Anthony Atamanuik). He captured Dump's moral emptiness beautifully.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Haven't seen that but I loved the guy who had a Comedy Central show as an impersonator the first six months (Anthony Atamanuik). He captured Dump's moral emptiness beautifully.
          https://youtu.be/xeqX20IOhrw

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

"dot dot dot .... dot dot dot"
            Co-workers are wondering what's so effing funny.

Comment

Jfc

BREAKING: President Trump has reportedly asked aides in private about the possibility of purchasing Greenland, an autonomous Danish territory, for its essential resources and geopolitical importance.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Jfc

BREAKING: President Trump has reportedly asked aides in private about the possibility of purchasing Greenland, an autonomous Danish territory, for its essential resources and geopolitical importance.
                What is this I can't even.

He's going to be really ****ed when he finds it's not that green.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

25A

Now
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Isn't that what normal people do? You see something you want, you buy it...

What's so hard to understand
                    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

He probably wanted to gift it to Putin

Comment

Drill baby, drill!

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          Jfc

I"ll bet he asked if there is a possibility it will come up for sheriff's sale before November 2020.

But yeah, the 25th calls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Jfc

Goodbye Alaska and our National Parks, likely to be sold to the highest bidders to pay for Trumplandia.
                            Last edited by aparch; 08-15-2019, 07:12 PM.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Also, while I understand this would be the third or fourth attempt by the US Government to acquire Greenland, he wants to do this before admitting DC or Puerto Rico to statehood.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                Also, while I understand this would be the third or fourth attempt by the US Government to acquire Greenland, he wants to do this before admitting DC or Puerto Rico to statehood.
                                Greenland citizens are white.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X