Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    That's ok. The planet is gone already anyway. Greenland and Iceland will be iceless soon. Antarctica is next.
    Probably tons of oil and minerals under all that ice, just waiting to be exploited! Come one, come all, I'm seeking seed capital now for my new mining and drilling venture for the next phase of my career!

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Probably tons of oil and minerals under all that ice, just waiting to be exploited! Come one, come all, I'm seeking seed capital now for my new mining and drilling venture for the next phase of my career!
      I read somewhere it is likely there is more oil under Greenland than the entire Middle East and the additional carbon will finish the planet. We won't be able to breath anymore.

But the shareprice will be outstanding.

We are going to have to kill capitalism before it kills us. Soon. Like nuclear war, it's a death sentence for humanity and all life.
      Last edited by Kepler; 08-12-2019, 02:56 PM.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The Shame and Disgrace Will Linger
        On Saturday, President Trump spread a conspiracy theory accusing the Clintons of murdering Jeffrey Epstein

By now, Trump’s party in Congress, the members of his Cabinet, and even his White House entourage all tacitly agree that Trump’s occupancy of the office held by Washington, Lincoln, FDR, and Eisenhower must be a bizarre cosmic joke, not to be taken seriously. CNN’s Jake Tapper on August 2 quoted a “senior national security official” as saying: “Everyone at this point ignores what the president says and just does their job. The American people should take some measure of confidence in that.”

So even though Trump just retweeted the comedian Terrence K. Williams accusing the Clinton family of murder, the people who work for Trump may ignore that, too. They know that the president punching the retweet button like an addled retiree playing the slots through a fog of painkillers means nothing. The days of “taking Trump seriously, not literally” have long since passed. By this point, Trump is taken neither seriously nor literally. His words are as worthless as Trump Organization IOUs.
        But cosmic joke or no cosmic joke, Donald Trump is the president of the United States. You may not like it. I don’t like it. Mike Pompeo doesn’t like it. Mitch McConnell doesn’t like it. Kevin McCarthy doesn’t like it. But it’s still a fact, and each succeeding outrage makes it no less a fact. Grinning and flashing a thumbs-up over an orphaned baby? Yes, still president. Tweeting that a third-tier dictator has threatened him with more missile tests unless he halts military exercises with a U.S. ally——and that he has surrendered to that blackmail? Shamefully, still president. Accusing a former U.S. president of murder? It’s incredible, it’s appalling, it’s humiliating … but, yes, he is the president all the same.

Trump’s circle probably expects the world to sputter for a while and then be distracted by some new despicable statement or act. That is how it has gone for nearly three years, and that is how it is likely still to go. Trump is steering the U.S. and the world into a trade war, and perhaps a financial crisis and recession along with it. He is wrecking the structure of U.S. alliances in Asia, and his rhetoric is inciting shooting rampages against minorities. Compared with that, mere slurs and insults perhaps weigh lighter in the crushing Dumpster-load of Trump’s output of unfitness for the office he holds.

But it shouldn’t be forgotten, either, in the onrush of events. The certainty that Trump will descend ever deeper into subbasements of “new lows” after this new low should not numb us to its newness and lowness.

Comment

Dump will not stain the Presidency or the United States.

It will stain all those who assisted and excused it. They will go to their graves answerable for it. They have neither courage nor honor.
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Dump will not stain the Presidency or the United States.

It will stain all those who assisted and excused it. They will go to their graves answerable for it. They have neither courage nor honor.
            But the truly sad part is, they just don't care. honor, courage? That crap's for sissies.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              I know you're being sarcastic, and are as much an environmentalist as I...

*whispers* but seriously, if you think you can make a go of it, I want in.
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

One of the funniest things about Trump tweets over the past few days is that posts by some claiming John McAfee always appear first in the replies advertising some sort of crypto-currency drop. The actual Twitter name of the accounts are things like @CallieWaQJ95 and @DaniellePI92. The replies to that are always saying how great the drop is with names like @MakaylaMEI88, @LouisePaMS94, @ElsieBenTF90, @LilyDuncPC99, @BrittneyMT91, @SarahChaDJ98, @JoyAmherLM99, and @SamanthaSP89. I mean, if you're going to use bots, at least try a littttttle harder.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  One of the funniest things about Trump tweets over the past few days is that posts by some claiming John McAfee always appear first in the replies advertising some sort of crypto-currency drop.
                  If you wanted a pool of gullible morons who will buy anything could you do any better than Dump's Twitter followers?
                  Cornell University

Comment

What would happen if tD shut down the twitter machine?

We've gained some valuable insights into the mind of tD that we have not had before. Every other POTUS in the last 50+ years has consultants that manage the message.

We know what tD really is thinking (or allowing us to think what he's thinking. I shudder to think if his twitter persona is a false front).

Will the next POTUS have a social media like tD, or will they retreat into silence and let Gerry Della Charisma manage the message?
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      He'd sooner hang himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post

We've gained some valuable insights into the mind of tD that we have not had before. Every other POTUS in the last 50+ years has consultants that manage the message.

We know what tD really is thinking (or allowing us to think what he's thinking. I shudder to think if his twitter persona is a false front).

Will the next POTUS have a social media like tD, or will they retreat into silence and let Gerry Della Charisma manage the message?
                        We can only hope we never have another 6th grader in the WH.

Comment

I would hope that the next POTUS would understand what a huge mistake it is to act like an adolescent with a phone when the entire world is watching and you hold the power to do real harm with airing grievances, both petty and otherwise.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

I hope the next Dem POTUS sends out this Tweet for the lulz:

"My fellow Americans: I'm pleased to tell you that today I signed legislation that will outlaw a major source of all terrorist activity in the United States forever. The ATF will be at everyone's door to seize their assault weapons within 5 minutes."

IT WAS A JOKE!

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                              I would hope that the next POTUS would understand what a huge mistake it is to act like an adolescent with a phone when the entire world is watching and you hold the power to do real harm with airing grievances, both petty and otherwise.
                              At this point the world is treating Dump as Kim Jong Un. The US is no longer considered when countries plan their policies. Dump, the GOP, and their voters have completely abdicated all of our responsibilities and are licking their own as-sholes. The US will effectively have no government until we remove them.

Putin: Mission Accomplished
                              Cornell University

Comment

Evangelicals are terrible people. And water is wet

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...b05_story.html

Comment

Working...
                                X