Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    He’s right Kep.

(It annoys me that people make that mistake... )
    I remember my abbreviations from 5th grade or whenever it was

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      One got the coverage it deserved...... the other??
      Well seeing as you only watch Weasel News I can see how you came to that conclusion.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
          No talk about the raid on chicken processing plants?
          Sure, the people without paperwork will be shown the border. And likely, they will be treated worse that murderers.

But the companies that provide illegal immigrants work? You know, the reason people come here in the first place- to get work? Are they going to face any actual sanctions? Probably a tiny fine. Between them and how we have favored China over Central America- we've done horrible job of actually preventing people wanting to come to the US.

Sad that the people who gain from cheap and illegal labor will be ok, and it's all on the people who take the jobs that people give them.
          I don't remember the company, it was in an article in the Star Tribune (MPLS), but after the raid, the owner went to jail for hiring illegals. I want to say 18 months after the time he already served during the investigation?
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Tucker Carlson taking a "vacation" after he gets destroyed for saying White Supremacy is a hoax...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Tucker Carlson taking a "vacation" after he gets destroyed for saying White Supremacy is a hoax...
              Yeah, that's quite the coincidence. I was surprised, you betcha, holy wah.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Well, yeah...his orders were only to imply it, not come out and say it.
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

I guess that means he'll be hiding in Maine. That putz has a vacation home in the town of Bryant Pond in western Maine and he occasionally broadcasts from a basement studio. He wanted to buy an old garage from the town to convert to a small studio with space for a 20-30 person audience. Once the local newspaper published a story about his plans he dropped them saying "Fox would never leave such expensive equipment in a small, rural studio whose presence is widely known" and called the article a "total invasion of my privacy"

Comment

What a ****ing *****.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      I worked in USDA for 30+ years. Relocation has been talked about for years. I'm shocked somebody finally pulled the trigger and looks like they may get away with it.

I wonder how many had a spouse/significant other who was not part of NIFA or ERS?

KC has one of the largest USDA computer centers. It holds the software for the USDA Accounting System and acts as the recovery site if the National Finance Center (New Orleans) goes down.

It's not a hick backwater place. It's just far from the seat of power.
                      Yeah, let's just gloss over all the smart people that help protect our food they just lost because of this ****ing stupidity. I'm sure Mulvaney and Dump will not bother replacing any of them. Hey scientists. You want to make a difference? Move out of the country.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Yeah, let's just gloss over all the smart people that help protect our food they just lost because of this ****ing stupidity. I'm sure Mulvaney and Dump will not bother replacing any of them. Hey scientists. You want to make a difference? Move out of the country.
                        Who needs food that's not infected with botulism or e coli? Build up yer frickin' immune system.
                        Last edited by rufus; 08-09-2019, 09:27 AM.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          I worked in USDA for 30+ years. Relocation has been talked about for years. I'm shocked somebody finally pulled the trigger and looks like they may get away with it.

I wonder how many had a spouse/significant other who was not part of NIFA or ERS?

KC has one of the largest USDA computer centers. It holds the software for the USDA Accounting System and acts as the recovery site if the National Finance Center (New Orleans) goes down.

It's not a hick backwater place. It's just far from the seat of power.
                          Thank you for explaining to us Midwesterners what Kansas City is like.

Comment

"Hollywood is racist ... what they're doing with the kind of movies they're putting out -- it's actually very dangerous for our country."

Be interesting to hear which movies in particular.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

From NY Times.

Trump supporters say that releasing big donor names has resulted in doxxing and harassment: “I’ve had people say, ‘Hey, we were going to use you for business, but we found out you’re a racist. We hope that you burn in hell and your business will go with you.’”
                              Good. Keep calling them out. Boycott their business. Whatever it takes.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                From NY Times.

Good. Keep calling them out. Boycott their business. Whatever it takes.
                                t's and p's

Comment

Working...
                                X