Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Well if it isn't, what is it? And don't blame tD. This problem has been around for quite a while.

You don't eliminate malaria by giving vaccines. You treat the source. Find the source of this madness and treat it.
    tD preaches and practices otherism. He treats people, even those he surrounds himself with before he trashes and discards them, as disposable and of little value. He has regularly demonized minorities and encouraged white nationalism. He cannot live without manufactured conflict because that is all he has. It is what he does. We all know these things to be true because he has been pushing them in our faces for a long time. If you can argue that a president who works to create such an environment does not aggravate incidents personal mayhem and violence then, you need to reassess.
    Last edited by burd; 08-07-2019, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
      A six year old French boy was thrown from the 10th floor of the Tate museum in London Sunday. A long way from America's heartland, everybody.
      Our murder rate is ~4.5 times the U.K.'s, so kindly stick your anecdote where it belongs...
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._homicide_rate

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        Well if it isn't, what is it? And don't blame tD. This problem has been around for quite a while.
        Year # of Incidents Total Victims
        1982 1 11
        1984 2 48
        1986 1 21
        1987 1 20
        1988 1 11
        1989 2 56
        1990 1 14
        1991 3 61
        1992 2 19
        1993 4 57
        1994 1 28
        1995 1 6
        1996 1 7
        1997 2 14
        1998 3 50
        1999 5 89
        2000 1 7
        2001 1 9
        2003 1 15
        2004 1 12
        2005 2 26
        2006 3 28
        2007 4 85
        2008 3 41
        2009 4 77
        2010 1 11
        2011 3 40
        2012 7 151
        2013 5 48
        2014 4 46
        2015 7 89
        2016 6 154
        2017 11 704
        2018 12 150
        2019* 7 135
        Averages # Per Year Total Victims
        1982 -2016 2.63 42.22
        2009 -2016 4.63 77.00
        2017 -2019* 10.00 329.67
        *more to come?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          *more to come?
          Where did you source your data? The uptick since 2017 is astonishingly sad. I might've become so inured to these events that I hadn't even realized.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Net disapproval rating...in Nebraska: https://***********/LJSdon/status/1158774542959022082

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
              Where did you source your data? The uptick since 2017 is astonishingly sad. I might've become so inured to these events that I hadn't even realized.
              https://www.motherjones.com/politics...nes-full-data/

Comment

Wait I thought conservatives wanted to deny people service based on beliefs?? Oh it’s only one way

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...cce_story.html

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Wait I thought conservatives wanted to deny people service based on beliefs?? Oh it’s only one way

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...cce_story.html
                  Rats. Out of free articles right now.

But... this is what you get... this is what you get... this is what you get when you mess with us...
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Trump must be happy. Maybe he’ll get a pardon.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...1KH?li=BBnbfcL
                    Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Eh the server should have left it alone. Bad business to tick off the customer when you work in customer service. She shouldnt have been fired but she acted stupidly.

And the "grieved" party didnt even want her fired but because the Trump Nuts saw it on social media it lead to threats, which lead to her being fired.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post
                        It’s just a form of GOP healthcare. The more people that die in mass shootings the less it costs in healthcare.
                        Except they all have to die. Plenty of wounded left behind, and my guess is a lot of them don't have health insurance.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Hmmm, what happened in 2009 to make the incidents of mass killings jump like that? I can't quite figure it out.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Honeymoon is over, Trump has a new (and even further right) media network darling to grab:

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Also, this isn't worrying or anything...

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                Also, this isn't worrying or anything...

fta

None of the three would describe the contents of the order, which one person cautioned has already taken many different forms and remains in flux. But its existence, and the deliberations surrounding it, are evidence that the administration is taking a serious look at wielding the federal government’s power against Silicon Valley.
                                Translation: we have no idea what we're talking about or going to do but someone hurt our feel-feels!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X