Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

In today’s MAGA news, adult Montana man throws a teen to the ground and assaults him because he didn’t respect the national anthem. He suffered skull fractures.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...-was-allegedly

Comment

Wasn’t Montana the same state where a politician chokeslammed a journalist?
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Wasn’t Montana the same state where a politician chokeslammed a journalist?
        Yes, then he won the election.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Yes, then he won the election.
          There's a reason that my family wanted the hell out of Montana...40+ years ago (Dad was transferred there for his job; when he found out I was coming along, he told them: get me back to MN, or I quit. You have 1 year to do make that happen).
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Back to the wild hogs- this link has a map of the areas they are in. Good to see Minnesota is free of wild hogs, except for the days sconnie women come visiting

https://www.washingtonpost.com/scien...ing-across-us/

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Back to the wild hogs- this link has a map of the areas they are in. Good to see Minnesota is free of wild hogs, except for the days sconnie women come visiting

https://www.washingtonpost.com/scien...ing-across-us/
              I saw a few tonight at Target Field...though it was Mankato State Night at the game
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                I saw a few tonight at Target Field...though it was Mankato State Night at the game
                Ain't called the Landcows for nothing!

As for the Pence thing....DUDE. PHRASING.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  In today’s MAGA news, adult Montana man throws a teen to the ground and assaults him because he didn’t respect the national anthem. He suffered skull fractures.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...-was-allegedly
                  I don't care the circumstances. How fukked up is your mindset for an adult to assault a 13 year old. For anything? How does someone develop that sort of mindset?

America's heartland, everybody. The ones we're supposed to look to for value lessons about how we should conduct our lives.

But joe will just tell us its just society's overall devaluation of the worth of human life. And if only we'd quit killing the little unborn baybeez.
                  Last edited by rufus; 08-07-2019, 05:44 AM.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

I called this earlier. He’s back rage tweeting insults

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      I don't care the circumstances. How fukked up is your mindset for an adult to assault a 13 year old. For anything? How does someone develop that sort of mindset?

America's heartland, everybody. The ones we're supposed to look to for value lessons about how we should conduct our lives.

But joe will just tell us its just society's overall devaluation of the worth of human life. And if only we'd quit killing the little unborn baybeez.
                      A six year old French boy was thrown from the 10th floor of the Tate museum in London Sunday. A long way from America's heartland, everybody.
                      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Well if it isn't, what is it? And don't blame tD. This problem has been around for quite a while.

You don't eliminate malaria by giving vaccines. You treat the source. Find the source of this madness and treat it.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          Well if it isn't, what is it? And don't blame tD. This problem has been around for quite a while.

You don't eliminate malaria by giving vaccines. You treat the source. Find the source of this madness and treat it.
                          Easy access to killing machines. Simple.

Funny how this almost always happens in America, and nowhere else. Guess Americans just don't value life as much as the rest of the world.

That has to be it. I wonder why. Is it devaluing life when corporations(and certain people on this board) speak about working people, and especially the blue collar and lesser skilled ones, as easily replaceable and interchangeable, not worth paying a living wage to?

Lets start by changing that mindset, shall we?
                          Last edited by rufus; 08-07-2019, 08:59 AM.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

It’s just a form of GOP healthcare. The more people that die in mass shootings the less it costs in healthcare.
                            Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              ...but you do eliminate small pox, measles, and numerous other diseases with vaccines, so I don't follow your analogy.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post

I dont think anyone has ever said Montana is America's Heartland.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X