Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

So dump mentioned mental health today. Here’s another reminder how much he and the GOP are pieces of ****

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Sincere question: why would the church ever support the death penalty?

Isn't the whole point that life is a gift for god to bestow or remove and man has no business intruding?

Or is this another compromise with secular authority to keep from being exposed as irrelevant in a post-Enlightenment world?
      Every Catholic priest I've ever personally interacted with us staunchly anti death penalty. The majority of the church is consistent in its pro life stance. Joe, of course, follows the minority, GOP-based opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        So we can expect our next shooter at some strip mall in Pensacola. Lovely.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          So we can expect our next shooter at some strip mall in Pensacola. Lovely.
          Apparently There would be no shootings if we just outlawed abortion.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Apparently There would be no shootings if we just outlawed abortion.
            Or if AOC would stop screaming about the world ending in 12 years (a Freeper's words, of course).

Comment

Just to remind everyone the GOP is ****ty on everything- Sweden authorities have said that the US threatened negative consequences if ASAP Rocky was not released.

Sweden.

Imagine if Obama did this to help one of Kanye’s friends??

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/u...m_npd_nn_fb_ma

Comment

Imagine if Trump was POTUS during the Amanda Knox trial? JFC, I can picture the Tweet now...

Originally posted by Hypothetical POTUS Trump, 2008
                Such a beautiful American woman! Very unfairly accused! Italnian justice system is a JOKE! It was a hard KNOCKIN' week! Get home ASAP!

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  It's not just DC. It's Albany, Sacramento, Annapolis, Juneau, Boston, Salem, and every state in the Union. We've gone mad. Don't like em, need em or want em? Kill em! Kill them for convenience sake. Kill them because you don't like them. Kill them because they're a burden. Kill them for the sheer joy of killing.

My God. What have we become?!

Any change needs to start in the villages, the towns, and the cities. From Houghton to Houston. From Los Angeles to Lowell. From Boston to Boise.

Start small - build the groundswell. Change the attitudes. Then our political and judicial masters will listen and the course will change.

(That old Coke commercial comes to mind, but that's too saccharine, but you get the idea.)
                  *** is wrong with you?

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                    Every Catholic priest I've ever personally interacted with us staunchly anti death penalty. The majority of the church is consistent in its pro life stance. Joe, of course, follows the minority, GOP-based opinion.
                    No. But that won't change your opinion.

The Church is also against abortion, but that doesn't stop the State from permitting it.

Despite the wishes of the Pope and others, the State may execute a criminal - though it should be for rare instances that shock the conscience of the community.

Does the mass murder in El Paso meet that criteria? Looks like it, but it will be up to a jury to decide if he gets the needle or not.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                      *** is wrong with you?
                      Nothing. What is wrong with us that we think life is cheap? We're killing people for articles of clothing for Pete's sake. We're killing people for looking at us cross eyed or "disrespecting" or for making us "angry". We're killing people as a rite of initiation.

Does any of this make you ask, "Why?" We need to eradicate the triggers and we'd stop most of the killing.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        Nothing. What is wrong with us that we think life is cheap? We're killing people for articles of clothing for Pete's sake. We're killing people for looking at us cross eyed or "disrespecting" or for making us "angry". We're killing people as a rite of initiation.

Does any of this make you ask, "Why?" We need to eradicate the triggers and we'd stop most of the killing.
                        So bye bye religion? There is no bigger trigger...

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          We need to eradicate the triggers and we'd stop most of the killing.
                          Yep. Violent video games are the problem, and need to be banned. That's why everyone who has ever played shooter games is now a white supremacist terrorist, especially those Japs. Right?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            Yep. Violent video games are the problem, and need to be banned. That's why everyone who has ever played shooter games is now a white supremacist terrorist, especially those Japs. Right?
                            I guess I should do my part and wipe out half of the Twin Cities tomorrow, huh?
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                              I guess I should do my part and wipe out half of the Twin Cities tomorrow, huh?
                              Stop playing Call of Duty, you wannabe fascist!

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Stop playing Call of Duty, you wannabe fascist!
                                What the hell is Call Of Duty?

I think the last violent video game I played was Romance Of The Three Kingdoms VII. Before that it was Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (which bored me).
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X