Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

People like Trump cause he "tells it like it is" or so they say.

Wonder if they like Beto for the same reason? I'm gonna guess, no.

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Even better when you hear it.

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Beto knows how to play the room that is for sure! If he could harness this with actual knowledge of the job he could be a formidable opponent in the Primaries. As it is...nicely done!
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

We are so used to the game the media plays. Pretending the Nazis aren't Nazis. Pretending the morons belong on the same stage as scientists. Pretending that when a monster harms an innocent there's blame for each side. Wouldn't want to offend somebody and risk market share.

Maybe this will help shock people out of the pasteurized, sanitized to kill your brain brand that the "news" is. Maybe some reporter will stop spreading the anesthetizing gas the Right uses from the White House to the Courthouse to steal, maim, and murder their way to power.

Fascists don't get to have their say. They had it in 1941. F-ck the GOP and all their voters.

This is for every one of them:

Last edited by Kepler; 08-05-2019, 12:09 PM.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Beto knows how to play the room that is for sure! If he could harness this with actual knowledge of the job he could be a formidable opponent in the Primaries. As it is...nicely done!
            This is what made me like him originally. Well that and he’s not Ted Cruz

Comment

Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Off the cuff, punk rocker Beto sounds like the best Beto.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  I say the same thing with AOC, with a caveat: she knows the job...she just has to tone down her goals for the time being. Take 5 small steps instead of 1 big one.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                    I say the same thing with AOC, with a caveat: she knows the job...she just has to tone down her goals for the time being. Take 5 small steps instead of 1 big one.
                    Your concern and advice are noted and logged. I am certain she will get right back to you on that.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      Your concern and advice are noted and logged. I am certain she will get right back to you on that.
                      She'd probably holler at me. That's okay, I've been hollered at before. (paraphrase Aldo Rayn, Inglorious Basterds).
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        Off the cuff, punk rocker Beto sounds like the best Beto.
                        I absolutely loved that audio clip. If he takes about 10% off it, and runs with it, he might just become the wildcard.
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Obamas “reign”

Comment

Birds of a feather....

Trump Boosts Fired Google Engineer Who Proposed Richard Spencer Fundraiser, Suggested Skinheads Rebrand

On Monday morning, President Donald Trump finally took the time to issue a (hollow and thoroughly unconvincing) denunciation of white supremacy in the wake of mass shootings in Dayton, Ohio and El Paso, Texas over the weekend that collectively resulted in at least 31 deaths and scores of injuries—in the latter case involving a gunman whose manifesto clearly reflected Trump’s racist immigration rhetoric and reportedly targeted Hispanics.

Of course, it never takes long for him to return to his usual bulls**t. So it’s the opposite of surprising that by Monday evening, Trump was posting clips from a Fox News interview with a former Google engineer who claimed the company discriminated against him for his conservative political views. In reality, said employee had reportedly urged other Googlers to contribute to a “bounty” to find an individual who punched white supremacist Richard Spencer, as well as suggested that the Golden State Skinheads (GSS) rebrand so as to provide better “branding” for the “American nationalist Right.”
                            Both sides.

Comment

Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                Birds of a feather....

Trump Boosts Fired Google Engineer Who Proposed Richard Spencer Fundraiser, Suggested Skinheads Rebrand

Both sides.
                                I am sure the NYTimes is all over this witha hitting expose by Maggie Haberman on what Hope Hicks plans to wear when she says her next "Alt-Right" style comment. Dont you dare disagree though...that would be sexism!!
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X