Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Originally posted by burd View Post
    Dems have to be careful about whom they label dumpers. A sizeable number who voted for him in '16 are critical to Dem success (in a broader sense, survival of the species) next Nov.
    This. A sizable number voted for Trump ONLY because he "wasn't Hillary." Get THOSE voters, and it's boomdone.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      No we don't. We have to register all the left-leaning college kids and get them off their arse next November by any means necessary. No more of this "no difference between Dump and the Dem candidate" bullsheet, even if (*clenches teeth*) Biden is the nominee.

To beat the Nazis, all we have to do for now is outvote them. The Nuremberg Trials come later.
      We all know the most important thing is mobilizing dem voters to the polls and that that is what all of us can help bring about. That's a given. But there is no reason to also ignore those voters who switched in '16.

Comment

No one who voted for Trump is worth chasing. If they come they come. If the don't, no one should care.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          No one who voted for Trump is worth chasing. If they come they come. If the don't, no one should care.
          Yup. Dems cannot be pulled into the swamp by figuring out how to get the supposed Obama-to-trump voters back. These people cannot be counted on. If they vote the right way in 2020, great. I suspect many did in 2018. If democrats cannot turn out the people who would vote for them anyway, they won't win. If they do, they will win. Period. Frankly, if after nearly four years of a trump presidency when November 2020 rolls around a trump voter can't see how they were used and duped, there is nothing short of fraud or bribery that would keep them from voting for trump anyway. No democratic candidate, no matter who he or she is or what they say, will change that. The only thing necessary for someone to see they should not vote for trump or just about any republican is there, plain as day. You don't see it now, you never will.

Comment

It's not rocket science, and it doesn't require dems to alter their policy positions a dam bit. The call list volunteers use typically (in my experience) is targeted toward those who identify as dem, dem leaning, or independent. On a local level, where the real get-out-the-vote work is done, it is in workers' nature to fatigue out, to not call a second or third time when people are out or invite a message, and it is even more tempting to treat those soft voters with less urgency. I frankly don't know how much '16 data will be included in the call lists next fall, but the grunts who will win or lose this election need to understand the urgency of not assuming anyone on that list (or address for door knockers) is not worth a second or third effort. Dump may lose this one by a large margin, but the chance that he may win again by small margins in critical states compels a commitment to win in the trenches.

Comment

More lies. No one who voted for this is worth chasing.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                This. A sizable number voted for Trump ONLY because he "wasn't Hillary." Get THOSE voters, and it's boomdone.
                Anyone that dumb won't be won over with some grand amount of rational thinking or kindness. They'll do whatever they feel like doing based on whatever stupid thoughts are running through their head. Every ounce of evidence in 2016 said we would get exactly what we have ended up with, if it didn't stop them then, it won't stop them in 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                  Dems have to be careful about whom they label dumpers. A sizeable number who voted for him in '16 are critical to Dem success (in a broader sense, survival of the species) next Nov.
                  I don't care who I have to label. Any dooshbag who gets publicly ridiculed by Trump and then goes on national tv and gushes about how much he still loves the guy, deserves every bit of scorn and condescension we can muster. Takes a special breed of stupid.......

Funny thing is, this guy looks like the type if someone in his favorite drinking hole called him a fat ****, he'd punch the guy's lights out. Oh, but Trump? Love the guy. He can bang my wife too, long as he lets me watch
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                    We all know the most important thing is mobilizing dem voters to the polls and that that is what all of us can help bring about. That's a given. But there is no reason to also ignore those voters who switched in '16.
                    No one like that guy voted for Obama in 2012 but switched to Trump in 2016.

Anyone even reachable who did that in 2016, certainly isn't gonna be doing that again, unless Hillary's the nominee.

Comment

How the Fascists paint themselves as victims, a thread:

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I don't know about this Ngo guy, but I saw the video of the antifa attacking the bus. It wasn't pretty.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                          I don't know about this Ngo guy, but I saw the video of the antifa attacking the bus. It wasn't pretty.
                          post it up then. From the video shown on the twitter feed, all I saw is a small group of people, 15 maybe, raising their arms and yelling at the people on the buys. Until the people on the bus opened the doors and came out swinging a hammer.

Comment

Dismissivness is fine; I just hope that sense of righteousness (which I guess I share) doesn't come at the expense of hard work in the corners, where this game will be won.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                              Did you go through the full Twitter thread? I'm gonna guess no. You need to go through @ResponsibleLaw's thread.

And you dont know Andy Ngo? He's good friends with your Twitter buddy Jack Posobiec.

The Fascists jumped off the bus after provoking the "antifa," and came out swinging hammers. The "antifa" just threw them back.
                              Last edited by aparch; 08-18-2019, 03:41 PM.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                Did you go through the full Twitter thread? The Fascists jumped off the bus after provoking the "antifa," and came out swinging hammers. The "antifa" just threw them back.
                                I saw the antifa attacking the bus and swinging the hammer. The general point is antifa (that small group within the larger movement, let me be clear) attacked the bus by taking the verbal bait.

Holler all you want (and everyone was doing that in Portland, obviously the whiteys were shouting their BS, and antifa were calling black cops "race traitors"), and that's all fine and dandy. They have the right to yell that BS.

Don't give in to taking action.
                                Last edited by The Rube; 08-18-2019, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X