Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

These dudes in Portland need to sit down, smoke a joint, share their feelings, and hug it out.
    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
      These dudes in Portland need to sit down, smoke a joint, share their feelings, and hug it out.
      Don't forget the half and half spritz of espresso cream on top with chocolate sprinkles orange latte.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by the rube View Post
        don't forget the half and half spritz of espresso cream on top with chocolate sprinkles orange latte.
        communist!
        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
          There are a couple on here who believe antifa is not violent ever, nope, nosiree, not once, etc. And that is false. It's not the main movement, IMO, it's the outliers.
          Brent, you remind me of the wife character in the TV show "Everybody Loves Raymond." She would get bent out of shape at Ray no matter what he did. He could lie to her, and she'd go totally bonkers. Or he could tell her the truth, he maybe wants to get together for an evening with his friends, maybe take in a Mets game, she'd go totally bonkers. Your bothsiderism is your only move anymore. I don't care what Antifa -- whatever the fvck it really is -- does, the right does 1000 times more and it is 1000 times worse. Yet you equate them as totally equal. You, sir, are every bit as bad as the orange gasbag who occupies the White House. You're like CNN. A million scientists know and can offer simple proof of climate change. One thinks it is a myth. They give two scientists equal time, one to explain climate change, one to deny it. It flabbergasts me that you cannot see this in yourself. When your favorite football team commits an offsides in a game where they lead by 3 touchdowns in the fourth quarter and go on to win 45-10, do you give equal time to being happy and carping on the needless penalty? Because that's what you do here.

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post
            I dunno, man. I saw a few dudes masturbating on the open street downtown last time I was there, not sure if that’s the fix or not

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
              Don't forget the half and half spritz of espresso cream on top with chocolate sprinkles orange latte.
              geezer's right. They just need to roll one up and burn it, old school.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                I dunno, man. I saw a few dudes masturbating on the open street downtown last time I was there, not sure if that’s the fix or not
                Maybe that’s what got the “Proud Boys” so riled up. I read yesterday that their founder (since retired) had as a goal to protest against masturbation.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                  I'm not defending anyone. Can you actually read the words I post? Do you understand English?

If I see a bus, full of people I hate, I certainly wouldn't charge it if the first thing I saw was a guy wielding a hammer.
                  You might if you were with a group of people all doing the same thing.

But in your case, it would be an Antifa bus, and you'd be with your white nationalist buddies.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                    Brent, you remind me of the wife character in the TV show "Everybody Loves Raymond." She would get bent out of shape at Ray no matter what he did. He could lie to her, and she'd go totally bonkers. Or he could tell her the truth, he maybe wants to get together for an evening with his friends, maybe take in a Mets game, she'd go totally bonkers. Your bothsiderism is your only move anymore. I don't care what Antifa -- whatever the fvck it really is -- does, the right does 1000 times more and it is 1000 times worse. Yet you equate them as totally equal. You, sir, are every bit as bad as the orange gasbag who occupies the White House. You're like CNN. A million scientists know and can offer simple proof of climate change. One thinks it is a myth. They give two scientists equal time, one to explain climate change, one to deny it. It flabbergasts me that you cannot see this in yourself. When your favorite football team commits an offsides in a game where they lead by 3 touchdowns in the fourth quarter and go on to win 45-10, do you give equal time to being happy and carping on the needless penalty? Because that's what you do here.
                    I'd say, admit that there are some sh*heads on both sides. Only one side doesn't want to admit it, because the other side is worse (and they are worse). That has been my only stance here, and yet even with documentation, people have ranged from "well, it's not as numerous as the Right!" (which it's not) to completely excusing them for their actions because it's against the Right (which is wrong).

While I completely disagree with the supremacists' views, they still have rights. Some around here equate that with agreeing with or supporting them. That is false. Once they get that through their thick skulls, we can move on in discussion.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Only one side doesn’t want to admit it?? You’ve got Cruz dump and other lawmakers staying silent on white supremacists and trying to get antifa classified as terrorists.

Conservatives are not admitting ****.

Comment

Furthermore, if you really think I sympathize or support the supremacists' point of view, take your own advice and don't bother with me, because:
                        A: You obviously don't know me
                        B: I'd rather not read your tripe and hypocrisy about rights

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          Only one side doesn’t want to admit it?? You’ve got Cruz dump and other lawmakers staying silent on white supremacists and trying to get antifa classified as terrorists.

Conservatives are not admitting ****.
                          I'm talking on here only.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                            I'm talking on here only.
                            To be fair, you’re the only one on here. The others have mostly abandoned

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              To be fair, you’re the only one on here. The others have mostly abandoned
                              Apparently not the haters of what I have on my mind....

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                                Yet you equate them as totally equal. You, sir, are every bit as bad as the orange gasbag who occupies the White House.
                                This hot take is bad, and you should feel bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X