Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
    you've never had an idea that you didn't pursue immediately? I don't think they've been actively working on it for 10 years. They probably never had an intention of actually building it until your president gave them renewed interest. It's pretty idiotic that you're so worked up about the timeline from conception to actual implementation.
    Who says I'm worked up about it? I'm probably more worked up about the silly responses I've received.

I found it funny and stupid at the same time that an architect and a design person would come up with the idea for a teeter totter 10 years ago and just get it implemented now. Maybe it's the fact that my wife has an architect degree. Maybe it's the fact that when I was 20, I actually built a teeter totter while I worked for the parks system while I was in college. Who knows.

Yeah, I probably agree. They probably didn't work on it every day for 10 years. Jeebus, you guys.
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

This angers me beyond words:

In Spite Of Warnings, Trump Administration Poised To Relax Trucking Safety Rules

Yes, because let's relax required sleep periods/downtime because these companies are inefficient at figuring out routing and timing.

There have been countless crashes on Chicagoland expressways involving tired/sleeping semi-truck drivers; Tollway maintenance, state police, and construction workers have been killed.

Right near my house in 2014, one truck driver caused a chain reaction crash with a state trooper vehicle and tollway maintenance truck, causing both vehicles to violently explode injuring the trooper and killing the tollway employee.

Fu** these truck drivers. Fu** these companies pushing these drivers. And fu** Donald J. Trump and his whole fu**ing administration.

*edit* And fu** every single one of you who carry even a glass of water in the name of only asking questions for this motherfu**ing administration.
      Last edited by aparch; 07-31-2019, 08:05 AM.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
        I bet you are. Sane people are ****ed off that we have to talk about it.
        Why do you feel like you "have to" talk about it? Because Trump has named some guy to head up the BLM who has the idea that the federal government should own no land?

Second, doesn't the government, at all levels, buy and sell land on a daily basis around this country?
        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Sell it so when there is a 2-3% wealth tax on property we can pay off student loans and get free healthcare. Expand the base
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
            The things that upset you are ummmm, interesting, given the choices from today's posts.
            Kinda like how rich politicians being bugged at dinner bothers people so.

Brown kids living in their own **** in cages, not so much.

Will someone think of the children? The innocent little children.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
              No one else finds it funny/stupid that it takes a professor of architecture and a professor of design 10 years from concept to implementation for a teeter totter??
              Lets see. 10 years ago:"Hey, wouldn't it be neat if we designed and built a teeter totter on the Mexican border wall?

"Yeah, neat idea."

Six months ago: "Hey, remember that teeter totter idea? Lets do it"

"Ok"

Yeah, hilarious. Think I ruptured my spleen laughing so hard. Thanks, Sic.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                Lets see. 10 years ago:"Hey, wouldn't it be neat if we designed and built a teeter totter on the Mexican border wall?

"Yeah, neat idea."

Six months ago: "Hey, remember that teeter totter idea? Lets do it"

"Ok"

Yeah, hilarious. Think I ruptured my spleen laughing so hard. Thanks, Sic.
                So shoot me, we don't find the same things funny.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post

In Spite Of Warnings, Trump Administration Poised To Relax Trucking Safety Rules

Yes, because let's relax required sleep periods/downtime because these companies are inefficient at figuring out routing and timing.

There have been countless crashes on Chicagoland expressways involving tired/sleeping semi-truck drivers; Tollway maintenance, state police, and construction workers have been killed.

Right near my house in 2014, one truck driver caused a chain reaction crash with a state trooper vehicle and tollway maintenance truck, causing both vehicles to violently explode injuring the trooper and killing the tollway employee.

Fu** these truck drivers. Fu** these companies pushing these drivers. And fu** Donald J. Trump and his whole fu**ing administration.

*edit* And fu** every single one of you who carry even a glass of water in the name of only asking questions for this motherfu**ing administration.
                  This. Everyday. 24/7/365. This. If you can find a reason to vote for a republican this time around over a democrat, I weep for you.

Comment

Pretty sure I’m never voting for another republican again.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      I did a count of all the votes I could remember some years ago. Between my first vote in the early 80s through the 2000 Michigan Primary, I voted for a republican about a third of the time. I voted for republicans at one time or another for dog catcher (yes that was a thing, then at least), prosecuting attorney, sheriff, state house/senate, U.S. House and Senate, and president. I believe the only office I ever voted for without ever voting for a republican was governor, although I did abstain from one Michigan election when Engler was running for one of his subsequent terms because I found no candidate I could vote for.

In 2019 (and for some time now) the republican party has been a treasonous cult. If you call yourself a republican now to get elected you've made a deal with the devil. You will never get my vote. I cannot foresee ever voting again and not voting for every democratic candidate running for anything. I even went so far in 2018 to find who the party was endorsing in non-partisan elections (like Ohio Supreme Court) and voted accordingly. The current version of the republican party needs to be wiped out. We need competing voices in our politics, but one of the voices cannot be allowed to peddle lies and racism and refuse to act in the country's best interests and that is what the republican party is. It saddens me that so many out there cannot see this. Otherwise good people have been fooled and blinded.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

they like killing people as much as they like killing safety regulations.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          I stopped voting Republican in 2016. Coming out only assured I would never vote for another Republican ever again.

Also, I think all Republicans want to cause me existential harm, and someone popped up and said "NOT ALL REPUBLICANS!" When I went on to describe what Republicans have done to the trans community, and when some of my sisters chimed in with other examples... he ran away.
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Hey, where is Sic? He's our resident board national security advisor. I'll hang up and listen to his thoughts on this:

*crickets*
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Good luck! Big Pharma will make $ure that Congre$$ kill$ thi$ idea real quick.

@fox5dc #BREAKING: Trump administration says it will set up a system allowing Americans to legally access lower-cost prescription drugs from Canada https://t.co/l8nVNHkHMF #fox5dc https://t.co/Szyrf3ETwB
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                Hey, where is Sic? He's our resident board national security advisor. I'll hang up and listen to his thoughts on this:

*crickets*
                                The lying endears him to Trump's Fifth Avenue Posse (or FAP).

Comment

Working...
                                X