Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

The trailer to the movie actually looked interesting enough. But, yes, bad timing on the release. I hope they release it in the future.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

No one batted an eye when all the Purge movies came out, and the backstory for all those movies is that murder was legalized in order to wipe out the homeless and unemployed.

I really don’t see how The Hunt is anything more than a mix The Most Dangerous Game and The Purge.
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
        No one batted an eye when all the Purge movies came out, and the backstory for all those movies is that murder was legalized in order to wipe out the homeless and unemployed.

I really don’t see how The Hunt is anything more than a mix The Most Dangerous Game and The Purge.
        And The Day The Clown Cried was the unreleased original Jakob The Liar / Life is Beautiful. Some movies are meant to be shelved.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

The mooch!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            The mooch!!

First, who hired the Mooch for a position he was completely incapable of handling?

And two, Mooch, what do you mean, "soon"?
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Chuck Todd doing a good job this morning nailing the acting Homeland Security Secretary on the RAID. There own law says Employer first than Employees and they went after the Employees and have done nothing to the Employer.

Chuck is usually a **** up. This is a good interview.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                Chuck Todd doing a good job this morning nailing the acting Homeland Security Secretary on the RAID. There own law says Employer first than Employees and they went after the Employees and have done nothing to the Employer.

Chuck is usually a **** up. This is a good interview.
                There *have* been cases where the employer goes to jail/gets fined, also, but I agree that not enough of them have been charged/given stronger penalties. Sadly, someone like WalMart/etc won't be affected in the long run, they're too big, but the employers need to be nailed to the wall, too. Don't give me that "I didn't know they were illegal" crap, either, Mr Employer. Do your due diligence when hiring.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                  There *have* been cases where the employer goes to jail/gets fined, also, but I agree that not enough of them have been charged/given stronger penalties. Sadly, someone like WalMart/etc won't be affected in the long run, they're too big, but the employers need to be nailed to the wall, too. Don't give me that "I didn't know they were illegal" crap, either, Mr Employer. Do your due diligence when hiring.
                  Whoop Dee Doo. Some cases. It should be ALL cases or it's BS.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    The mooch!!

Whats funny is, Mooch still defends like 80% of what Trump does. Even the Mafia doesnt require this type of loyalty.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                      I agree with this. Although I do think that a solid chunk of businesses affected will be small scale Mom & Pop outfits when you look outside of Agriculture. You MIGHT have some large corporate entities dealing in the Tourism market, but you also take out small, privately owned motels and resorts. Construction would probably be another area where small companies take a large hit. I still want reform when dealing with Corporate Conglomerates, but I don't know if a move like this will really hurt them as much as smaller business.
                      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

I assume 98% of the hiring (and abuse) of undocumented farm laborers is by huge, publicly-traded agribusiness corporations and they have already bribed Congress, state, and local to look the other way.

When the derps need a Public Display of Seriousness they simply hand over some of their victims, the media makes a big noise about it, and the employers and their shareholders waltz on.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Whoop Dee Doo. Some cases. It should be ALL cases or it's BS.
                          You realize I'm agreeing with you, right?

Comment

Hopefully this develops into something big.

A federal judge ruled Friday that Daily Stormer founder Andrew Anglin owes a former American University student government president more than $700,000 for directing his followers to threaten her with racist online messages.

In 2017, Taylor Dumpson, who is the first black woman to serve as student government president at AU, sued Anglin for allegedly initiating a racist “troll storm” against her that made her fear for her life and took a toll on her ability to pursue her education.

According to the Washington Post, the ruling in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia may mark the first time a court has ruled that racist online trolling activity can interfere with one’s equal access to a public accommodation.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Comment

Gotta love Trudeau telling him to essentially RTFM created by our own government.

Comment

Working...
                                X