Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Gotta love Trudeau telling him to essentially RTFM created by our own government.
    The smiley face written in next to that is truly peak passive aggressive Canadian.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
      The smiley face written in next to that is truly peak passive aggressive Canadian.
      It IS cute that they have their own country. Good for them.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

https://washingtonmonthly.com/2019/0...ing-expertise/

But as Catherine Rampell points out, we missed the boat on what Trump meant when he made that promise (Drain The Swamp). What he was really talking about was that he would drain the swamp of expertise.

At last, the mystery of this apparent broken swamp-drainage promise has been solved. Turn outs what Trump and his cronies meant by “the swamp” wasn’t regulatory parasites or crooked officials, but experts.

When the Forgotten Man expressed rage at “swamp creatures,” he probably wasn’t envisioning civil servants with subject-matter expertise — career diplomats who speak Persian, say, or scientists who evaluate water quality. And yet the Trump administration has celebrated brain drains at the State Department, the Environmental Protection Agency, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, and other agencies and advisory councils.
        So glad that ***** didn't get elected. We needed the ****ing stupid running the country. It was the missing piece.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          https://washingtonmonthly.com/2019/0...ing-expertise/

So glad that ***** didn't get elected. We needed the ****ing stupid running the country. It was the missing piece.
          So else do the rich get to plunder without consequence?
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
            How else do the rich get to plunder without consequence?
            FYP. Exactly.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The New York Times
              6 mins ·

Breaking News: To curb immigration, the Donald J. Trump administration will target legal migrants who use public programs, such as food stamps and housing subsidies.
              Burn the ****ing statue down. Use the pocket Constitution stock in warehouses around the country for kindling.

Comment

FYP. Exactly.
                How did I type "so" when I meant to say "how"?

Alzheimers.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Anthony Scaramucci: Maybe Donald Trump should be replaced as GOP nominee in 2020

A couple more weeks like this and 'country over party' is going to require the Republicans to replace the top of the ticket in 2020.

It would be nice if just one republican with some actual pull would act like an American first instead of a spineless traitor...

Comment

Burn the ****ing statue down. Use the pocket Constitution stock in warehouses around the country for kindling.
                    No.

Just because the animals got a hold of the farm doesn't mean we are all animals.

America means something. These traitors don't own it. We're going to take it back from them and they are going to go back in their caves and masturbate each other for the remainder of their nasty, brutish, and short existence. Republicans are completely irrelevant to America.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      Republicans are completely irrelevant to America.
                      You're kidding, right? Between Scoob's "sky has already fallen" stuff and your "we've already won because the other side has just about completely died off" stuff, sometimes I think you two are like our political parties, ginning up two or three really tasty, nasty debates so their base will continue to support them.

republicans are responsible for stealing trillions from the working and middle classes. They are largely responsible for keeping an underclass of poor, uneducated people as cheap labor. They perpetuate the racism that is the biggest tool of those who want to divide us along convenient lines that are easily visible. trump's republican party is doing things that are harming people in every corner of the world and that will take years of good, competent government to overcome.

I too agree that American means something. I often speak and think of the ideals of my country. But to think we are anywhere near winning the battles or the war is horribly naive and I can't believe you of all people do not see it. You are confronted with it every day at your workplace. The co-workers who you shake your head at, or who scare, sadden or infuriate you are EVERYWHERE. There might be more open minded and caring people out there than right-wing racist losers, but there are more than enough of the latter to completely fvck up everything those of us who DO care are trying to work for.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                        Anthony Scaramucci: Maybe Donald Trump should be replaced as GOP nominee in 2020

It would be nice if just one republican with some actual pull would act like an American first instead of a spineless traitor...
                        That's the rub. I'd love to see an R Civil War as we go into primary season... Ain't gonna happen unless Dumpy really turns it to 11 in the next 6 months though...
                        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                          That's the rub. I'd love to see an R Civil War as we go into primary season... Ain't gonna happen unless Dumpy really turns it to 11 in the next 6 months though...
                          How much more 11 do you want?!

Ain't gonna happen because there's not an ounce of dignity or bravery left in the Republican party or their voters.
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                            You're kidding, right? Between Scoob's "sky has already fallen" stuff and your "we've already won because the other side has just about completely died off" stuff
                            You didn't understand my remark. Republicans are plenty relevant, like a rattlesnake. But they have nothing left to say about America. They aren't America, anymore. They're the thuggish white nationalist, fundy wackadoodles that inhabit every nation in some percentage. They're the same in Germany and Norway and Ukraine. They're part of the International Brotherhood of Vicious Morons.

We haven't won. We're in a death struggle and we've been losing. But the people we are fighting aren't American. They're fascists. Fascists are like communists -- they have no country, they serve a globalist ideology which exists because of inflexible ideological, totalist goals. These f-cks might as well be Martians. America is exactly the opposite of them. These voices have always been here in small numbers fouling the nest, now they are having another revival. We must put them down. But it's not a civil war. It's a subversion of what America is at our core.

That's what I meant. I very much understand that we are in the fight of our lives and our country's life. We have to win because otherwise no more America and no more world.
                            Last edited by Kepler; 08-12-2019, 10:49 AM.
                            Cornell University

Comment

Evangelicals are upset with Trump........for using the Lord's name in vain: https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...fanity-1456178

Priorities!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                Evangelicals are upset with Trump........for using the Lord's name in vain: https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...fanity-1456178

Priorities!
                                I love how those hypocrites cherry pick. It's ****ing comical.

Comment

Working...
                                X