Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

But of course.

Washington (CNN)White House officials rebuffed efforts by their colleagues at the Department of Homeland Security for more than a year to make combating domestic terror threats, such as those from white supremacists, a greater priority as specifically spelled out in the National Counterterrorism Strategy, current and former senior administration officials as well as other sources close to the Trump administration tell CNN.

"Homeland Security officials battled the White House for more than a year to get them to focus more on domestic terrorism," one senior source close to the Trump administration tells CNN. "The White House wanted to focus only on the jihadist threat which, while serious, ignored the reality that racial supremacist violence was rising fast here at home. They had major ideological blinders on."

The National Counterterrorism Strategy, issued last fall, states that "Radical Islamist terrorists remain the primary transnational terrorist threat to the United States and its vital national interests," which few experts dispute. What seems glaring to these officials is the minimizing of the threat of domestic terrorism, which they say was on their radar as a growing problem.
    ffs

Comment

While the media endlessly dissects how Trump hate speech incites violence (and recoils at the "pathological liar's" claim his rhetoric "brings people together"), what Trump has done is again overshadowed by what he says.
      The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

But we can't have our government getting involved with telling business how they should operate? Right?
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
          But we can't have our government getting involved with telling business how they should operate? Right?
          Tax Code.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Consumers are speaking up loud, clear, & immediately re: Stephen Ross fundraiser for Ttump. I don’t doubt SoulCycle will be bankrupted. This kind of widespread common purpose is what will change things for the better. Hear also: Cornel West on Joe Rogan yesterday explaining unity of purpose (I know, I know... I was talking to someone else)
            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
              Consumers are speaking up loud, clear, & immediately re: Stephen Ross fundraiser for Ttump. I don’t doubt SoulCycle will be bankrupted. This kind of widespread common purpose is what will change things for the better. Hear also: Cornel West on Joe Rogan yesterday explaining unity of purpose (I know, I know... I was talking to someone else)
              Even locally, Anna's House, a very popular breakfast spot in Grand Rapids and in Holland... I just found out their corporate donated to Trump. And my friends and I have started looking for other breakfast places.
              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
              Patreon for exclusive writing content
              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Joe Rogan? Please try harder

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Joe Rogan? Please try harder
                  LMAO, Joe Rogan.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    Tax Code.
                    Putz
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

According to WaPo, the remaining El Paso victims in the hospital refused to meet with Trump.
                      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

I did Nazi that coming.

In all honesty I'm glad people aren't mincing words anymore. Dump and the Republican party are the #1 existential threat to democracy in our country. The sooner they are all removed from public office the better.

They can masturbate to their knuckledragger fantasies in their own homes and churches. No more influence on public policy. Terrorists don't get a seat in government.
                        Last edited by Kepler; 08-08-2019, 06:37 AM.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                          According to WaPo, the remaining El Paso victims in the hospital refused to meet with Trump.
                          Didn’t he also stay out of the public eye when he visited Toledo?
                          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

New plan: Ask for the records of Russians Trump is suspected of dealing with and get their half of the transaction. Trump can't fight it without exposing to everyone that there is something there.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post

New plan: Ask for the records of Russians Trump is suspected of dealing with and get their half of the transaction. Trump can't fight it without exposing to everyone that there is something there.
                              As long as you trust what you are getting, which I wouldn't.

Comment

Joe Rogan had Bernie on yesterday. He got a belly laugh out of him at one point, which was reassuringly human.
                                Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                                USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X