Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Gillott perceived, during the Obama administration, a newly hostile attitude toward Christians in America that left him worried his country was changing irrevocably. “If you think marriage is between one man and one woman, you’re a bigot and we don’t need you in this country,” he summarized what he saw as the thinking of Democrats.
    If the shirt fits...

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      If the shirt fits...
      I liked this part

“Some evangelicals, like Julian Ketchum at Hope Community Church in King of Prussia, Pa., label themselves “values voters.” What they mean by values: abortion and gay rights, not traits like integrity and kindness. “There’s no way I can know those” attributes of a person’s character, Ketchum said, though he then said he picked Trump over Clinton in part because he found her dishonest.”

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        “Some evangelicals, like Julian Ketchum at Hope Community Church in King of Prussia, Pa., label themselves “values voters.” What they mean by values: abortion and gay rights, not traits like integrity and kindness. “There’s no way I can know those” attributes of a person’s character, Ketchum said, though he then said he picked Trump over Clinton in part because he found her dishonest.”
        "I can't sense someone's inner integrity and kindness, so I'll have to go by outward signals such as if they treat gay people who in no way affect their lives like crap."

Yep, logic checks out.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Just for you scooby:

“Ken Cuccinelli, acting director of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, said Tuesday that the poem etched on the Statue of Liberty welcoming immigrants to America should include a line qualifying that they be able to “stand on their own two feet.”

Comment

Just for you scooby:

“Ken Cuccinelli, acting director of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, said Tuesday that the poem etched on the Statue of Liberty welcoming immigrants to America should include a line qualifying that they be able to “stand on their own two feet.”
            May he burn in hell.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Just for you scooby:

::head desk::

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Just for you scooby:

I listened to the interview on my drive into work. Good thing my daughter wasn't in the car, cause more than one F bomb was dropped.

Comment

Just for you scooby:

Give us your poor, your tired, and your huddled masses...
                  So long as they have sufficient cash and don't look too different from *us*.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Just for you scooby:

He makes a good point; poor people would interfere with our storied pomp.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Comment

Some of my Facebook friends have been "Immigrants can come, but they need to do it LEGALLY!" ignoring that seeking asylum is legal, but whatever. I can't wait to hear the spin on this now.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                          Some of my Facebook friends have been "Immigrants can come, but they need to do it LEGALLY!" ignoring that seeking asylum is legal, but whatever. I can't wait to hear the spin on this now.
                          Sure. Meanwhile fruits and vegetables go unpicked and rot on the vine everywhere and Dump gets the cheapest labor possible for all his businesses without consequence. But, yeah, LEGALLY is the way to go.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            If you wanted a pool of gullible morons who will buy anything could you do any better than Dump's Twitter followers?
                            They're buying plastic straws for $1.50 apiece, let alone what ungodly shipping fees they're being charged.

But hey, they're owning the libs. Just like those clowns who burned their $100 Nikes, or blasted their Yeti coolers with shotguns
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                              Give us your poor, your tired, and your huddled masses...
                              So long as they have sufficient cash and don't look too different from *us*.
                              The Irish, French, Wops, Squareheads and Dagos didn't look too different from us, and yet all have faced discrimination and prejudice in this country at one time or another
                              Last edited by rufus; 08-13-2019, 04:13 PM.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                                I listened to the interview on my drive into work. Good thing my daughter wasn't in the car, cause more than one F bomb was dropped.
                                I can't tell you the number of times in the last two and a half years I've told someone on the radio to go f-ck themselves.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X