Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:55: Wow, @CNN RATINGS HAVE CRASHED. LOST ALL CREDIBILITY!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    It was a rhetorical question.
    I never wanted her as speaker in the first place.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:55: Wow, @CNN RATINGS HAVE CRASHED. LOST ALL CREDIBILITY!

Nancy is the best there is in the game. Sorry.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Holy crap. I just got to her in the replay. Whoa she's bad.
        Do you mean Mucarsel-Powell? She seemed good the parts I saw of her.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          No. She's not.
          Her inaction speaks volumes.
          She goes after members of her own party more than criminal actions of Republicans...that's a coward.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Yep. And here tepidness around impeachment which was clear as soon as the Mueller report hit the street speaks volumes.

I don't disagree with Mr. Wallace here. This has not gone well.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Incorrect and tiresome.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Of course you don't...
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Yep. And here tepidness around impeachment which was clear as soon as the Mueller report hit the street speaks volumes.

who appointed you atty of mass?

uh, bush?

no. reagan.

sorry....

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Do you mean Mucarsel-Powell? She seemed good the parts I saw of her.
                    No, the stupid person with the meth eyes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debbie_Lesko
                    Code:
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Reschenthaler

This guy called Mueller "un-American"

He didn't seem to have a ****ing clue about the law and bragged about prosecuting 100-some terrorists in a Baghdad courtroom. I don't think he understands the difference between a kangaroo court military tribunal and an American courtroom, nor do I think he understands the distinction between those and a congressional hearing or American law in general.

How the hell can you be involved in law for so long and be such a moron. That face tells you everything about the cavity that lies behind it.
                      Code:

Comment

No, the stupid person with the meth eyes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debbie_Lesko
                        LOL, that's my daughter's Rep. We're going to change that.

BTW Lesko, like Gym Jordan, is a U Wisconsin grad. I thought that was supposed to be a good school?
                        Last edited by Kepler; 07-24-2019, 11:40 AM.
                        Cornell University

Comment

Rep. Ken Buck: "Could you charge the president with a crime after he left office?"

Robert Mueller: "Yes"

Buck: "You could charge the President of the United States with obstruction of justice after he left office?"

Mueller: "Yes"

What this says to me? Do your job Congress...
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            LOL, that's my daughter's Rep. We're going to change that.

BTW Lesko, like Gym Jordan, is a U Wisconsin grad. I thought that was supposed to be a good school?
                            It's not anymore. It's like Harvard, it's reputation is the only thing that maintains its former standard. Walker saw to that.
                            Code:

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                              Rep. Ken Buck: "Could you charge the president with a crime after he left office?"

Buck: "You could charge the President of the United States with obstruction of justice after he left office?"

I have a different take. Vote his fat a ss out of office in 2020 and then its open season on him and his toadies.
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

All I needed to hear.

Sadly, Republicans have no integrity. Impeachment and removal is purely a political decision, and the Senate isn't in the Democrats' favor.

Comment

Working...
                                X