Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:55: Wow, @CNN RATINGS HAVE CRASHED. LOST ALL CREDIBILITY!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45:55: Wow, @CNN RATINGS HAVE CRASHED. LOST ALL CREDIBILITY!

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
    Watch out, trix and rufus are gonna rip you a new one, since that latter part of your post is sorta kinda anti-uber-left.
    I heartily vote for Biden over Trump. Not my preferred candidate, and can't see that he'd lead the way for the the things that need to be done rather than just muddle along, but that was the deal with Hillary too, and I happily voted for her over Trump also.

Still would prefer better choices though. It ain't the 70's, 80's or 90's anymore. Time for some new solutions.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
      I heartily vote for Biden over Trump. Not my preferred candidate, and can't see that he'd lead the way for the the things that need to be done rather than just muddle along, but that was the deal with Hillary too, and I happily voted for her over Trump also.

Still would prefer better choices though. It ain't the 70's, 80's or 90's anymore. Time for some new solutions.
      I wholeheartedly agree with you there.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

And there really is a level of urgency with climate change which will require some tact and a lot of bullishness.

Comment

I wish you could actually read and understand what I post. Dems need to gain control first. THEN go progressive. Going full throttle will alienate a few people, people that can swing that election. It's a step-by-step process. Like it or not, that's how it works.
          And alienate them how, exactly? "See, we wanna make things better for you, give you better jobs, better opportunity, better wages, cleaner air and water, a chance at a decent life"

Yeah, I'd really hate someone offering that to me. Better just hate on the brown people instead.

Comment

I wholeheartedly agree with you there.
            Yeah, we've all seen your solutions. "Everyone has to like it, and then maybe we'll start getting somewhere. Right down the middle, baby. Hanging curveball".

But AOC's just too dam radical. "Dial it back a bit, wouldja, beech?"

Comment

And alienate them how, exactly? "See, we wanna make things better for you, give you better jobs, better opportunity, better wages, cleaner air and water, a chance at a decent life"

Yeah, I'd really hate someone offering that to me. Better just hate on the brown people instead.
              Can't hit 100 mph without hitting 60 mph first. Do you understand THAT?
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Has any of these Sunday news shows have Dan Crenshaw (born in Scotland), or Ted Cruz (Alberta) on to react to Trump's statement?

I'd also ask about Mark Meadows (Verdun, France) and David Rouzer (Landstuhl, West Germany) but they're in that gray area of children of service people deployed overseas.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Rather go down swinging than just watch the ball go by, and never take the bat off your shoulder.

Do you understand that? No one fights for someone who won't fight for themself.

Comment

Rather go down swinging than just watch the ball go by, and never take the bat off your shoulder.

Do you understand that? No one fights for someone who won't fight for themself.
                    Going for all or nothing will get you nothing. That has been proven over and over throughout history.

Comment

Can't make a turn at those speeds. That's straight line only, so why not point that way in the first place?

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                        Can't make a turn at those speeds. That's straight line only, so why not point that way in the first place?
                        Apparently you don't watch auto racing (neither do I, but you can make turns at those speeds).

Comment

Going for all or nothing will get you nothing. That has been proven over and over throughout history.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Donald J. Trump.

President.

Comment

Apparently you don't watch auto racing (neither do I, but you can make turns at those speeds).

You really don't get the point do you? You made a drag strip analogy. Now it's NASCAR. STOP MOVING THE GODDAMMED GOALPOSTS!

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Donald J. Trump.

President.
                                So now you are using the idiots (and I agree they are idiots) to support your argument? The ones who you dismiss and shouldn't be heard (they shouldn't)? Huh. Talk about both ways.....

Comment

Working...
                                X