Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:55: Wow, @CNN RATINGS HAVE CRASHED. LOST ALL CREDIBILITY!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45:55: Wow, @CNN RATINGS HAVE CRASHED. LOST ALL CREDIBILITY!

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
    Sadly, that's the one "good" thing about this presidential term. We no longer have to wonder who's a racist, and who isn't. We now know, and can avoid dealing with them in the future.
    We can? Seems like all we are doing these days is "dealing with them".
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
      No but when he starts praising her for spending more time chastising those 4, fist bumping republicans, and giving blank checks to ICE than, you know, investigating him, that’s a problem and shows where her priorities lie.
      He praises her for that hoping that dimbulbs among the Democratic supporters will think that's a big deal, and react as if it is a big deal, and make something out of nothing to cause chaos within the party.

Looks like it's working.

Comment

I disagree:

Pelosi and Co: Ok, here's the plan. It's going to be tough right now, but in the long run, everyone will be better for it. Step 1, we--
        Squad: LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYY JENKINS!
        You're also incredibly stupid. So you got that going for you.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
          Right or wrong, she understands that the best chance of stopping this shytshow rests with a small percentage of voters who are neither AOC liberals nor dumpers. This would-be-dictator needs to be stopped, and securing those votes in '20 is the surest way to do it.
          If she's counting on folks like The Rube, we've already lost.

Comment

I accused you of piling on the four after Trump said something racist about them because that’s what you did and that’s where your priorities lie.
            If you paid any attention, I like AOC and her potential. Not really a fan of Omar, but I will have her back against Trump/followers. However, and this is cross-posted from the Dems thread, she needs to dial it back at the moment. IN NO WAY am I ripping her in the way Trump is ripping her. You are f*ing blind and extreme in your views, and it's just as sickening as the far right, to be frank. Just because I don't agree with YOUR views, apparently I'm the devil. Well, f you.
            I'm tired of the bullsh* you and rufus post against me, when it's a distorted truth at best, pure lies at worse.

Edit: see the last post by rufus. JFC you guys are nuts.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              If she's counting on folks like The Rube, we've already lost.
              Can't speak for Rube, but I suspect he would vote for any current Dem candidate over Trump.

Comment

Ah yes my extreme views are just as bad as the people who want to commit genocide on minorities. You’re a ****ing moron.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                  Can't speak for Rube, but I suspect he would vote for any current Dem candidate over Trump.
                  I would vote for most anyone but Trump. I won't vote for Biden/Sanders. I would write someone in, or vote for another Dem candidate. I have never, nor will ever, vote for Trump.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

You’re a ****ing moron.
                    Rube is most definitely not a moron. Maybe he just doesn't have your adult powers of persuasion.

Comment

He literally just both sides’d the far right which has committed the most terrorist attacks over the past decade in this country and has historically wanted to genocide minorities with the far left that wants health care and maybe threw a few milkshakes at people.

Yes, you’d have to be a historically illiterate moron to make that statement repeatedly like he has.

Comment

I would vote for Bern in the general if I had to. I hope that I don't have to.

If it's Biden, woo boy I dunno...I suppose Diet Trump is probably better than Trump Classic.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          I would vote for Bern in the general if I had to. I hope that I don't have to.

If it's Biden, woo boy I dunno...I suppose Diet Trump is probably better than Trump Classic.
                          Watch out, trix and rufus are gonna rip you a new one, since that latter part of your post is sorta kinda anti-uber-left.

Comment

No I literally said in the past that I’d vote for Biden if for nothing other than it buys time. Same was true for Hillary. That said it’s even more important for someone like Fade who’s in a swing state.

Comment

If you paid any attention, I like AOC and her potential. Not really a fan of Omar, but I will have her back against Trump/followers. However, and this is cross-posted from the Dems thread, she needs to dial it back at the moment. IN NO WAY am I ripping her in the way Trump is ripping her. You are f*ing blind and extreme in your views, and it's just as sickening as the far right, to be frank. Just because I don't agree with YOUR views, apparently I'm the devil. Well, f you.
                              I'm tired of the bullsh* you and rufus post against me, when it's a distorted truth at best, pure lies at worse.

Edit: see the last post by rufus. JFC you guys are nuts.
                              You like AOC, just wish she wouldn't advocate for the stuff she's advocating for. Yeah, that's awesome. Way to really hang it out there.

"You know, i'd vote for Democrats, if only they'd act a little bit more like Republicans".

The enlightened, centrist, view.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                You like AOC, just wish she wouldn't advocate for the stuff she's advocating for. Yeah, that's awesome. Way to really hang it out there.

"You know, i'd vote for Democrats, if only they'd act a little bit more like Republicans".

The enlightened, centrist, view.
                                I wish you could actually read and understand what I post. Dems need to gain control first. THEN go progressive. Going full throttle will alienate a few people, people that can swing that election. It's a step-by-step process. Like it or not, that's how it works.

Comment

Working...
                                X