Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:55: Wow, @CNN RATINGS HAVE CRASHED. LOST ALL CREDIBILITY!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
    I hope not. "The Squad" is the Leeroy Jenkins of the Democratic party, IMO.
    More bad takes from you...

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
      Are you equating dump's racism with Pelosi's statements as speaker?
      No but when he starts praising her for spending more time chastising those 4, fist bumping republicans, and giving blank checks to ICE than, you know, investigating him, that’s a problem and shows where her priorities lie.

Comment

Re: POTUS 45:55: Wow, @CNN RATINGS HAVE CRASHED. LOST ALL CREDIBILITY!

And actions speak louder than words, giving ICE more money with zero accountability attached as a prereq, is enabling Trump’s systemic racism.

Comment

Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post
          More bad takes from you...
          I disagree:

Pelosi and Co: Ok, here's the plan. It's going to be tough right now, but in the long run, everyone will be better for it. Step 1, we--
          Squad: LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYY JENKINS!
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

No not really. There’s a reason even the mainstream media is wondering *** Pelosi is doing recently.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
              No but when he starts praising her for spending more time chastising those 4, fist bumping republicans, and giving blank checks to ICE than, you know, investigating him, that’s a problem and shows where her priorities lie.
              And actions speak louder than words, giving ICE more money with zero accountability attached as a prereq, is enabling Trump’s systemic racism.
              And, Mike Pence is *STILL* going around saying that the Democrats won't give them any money for their concentration camps, *IMMEDIATELY AFTER* the House passed their blank check.

There's a time to be civil and play it old school. I get it. But I'm sick of negotiating with terrorists. D*mn the torpedoes. All ahead full Left.
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Right or wrong, she understands that the best chance of stopping this shytshow rests with a small percentage of voters who are neither AOC liberals nor dumpers. This would-be-dictator needs to be stopped, and securing those votes in '20 is the surest way to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  He means our congresswomen born in the Bronx (AOC) and Detroit (Tlaib) need to go back to the Bronx and Detroit?

What a fu**ing racist piece of sh*t, but that's nothing new from this anthropomorphic bag of expired milk mixed with Tang.

And Omar came here legally, which according to the GOP they're all for and have no problem with and they'll respect you 100% for. Unless you're brown and disagree with the leader.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

What? She’s wrong, her decision to hand a blank check to ICE with no strings attached was wrong. There’s no defense of it, she got nothing in return.

And it’s telling that as Trump attacks the women of color in congress using blatant racism Brent is piling on.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      And Omar came here legally, which according to the GOP they're all for and have no problem with and they'll respect you 100% for. Unless you're brown and disagree with the leader.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

What? She’s wrong, her decision to hand a blank check to ICE with no strings attached was wrong. There’s no defense of it, she got nothing in return.

And it’s telling that as Trump attacks the women of color in congress using blatant racism Brent is piling on.
                        Wait, what? I never implied anything of the sort. What Trump tweeted is horrible. Don't accuse me of the bullsh* you are accusing me of. What burd said is correct about Pelosi understanding what needs to happen to change the tide.

What you said above about me...what a crock of sh*.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Also maybe someone of German ancestry shouldn't talk **** about things happened where people's ancestors came from.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            Also maybe someone of German ancestry shouldn't talk **** about things happened where people's ancestors came from.
                            He also keeps stating that his father Fred Trump was born in Germany, which is incorrect, it was his Grandfather Friedrich Trump who was born in Germany and emigrated to the United States in 1885 (at the age of 16, as an unaccompanied Child). When he returned to Germany with his wife a few years later, they had to leave Germany because they revoked his citizenship for leaving early to avoid the compulsory draft.

The whole family is weird though, I think I need to bleach my computer.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                              Wait, what? I never implied anything of the sort. What Trump tweeted is horrible. Don't accuse me of the bullsh* you are accusing me of. What burd said is correct about Pelosi understanding what needs to happen to change the tide.

What you said above about me...what a crock of sh*.
                              I accused you of piling on the four after Trump said something racist about them because that’s what you did and that’s where your priorities lie.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X