Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:55: Wow, @CNN RATINGS HAVE CRASHED. LOST ALL CREDIBILITY!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:55: Wow, @CNN RATINGS HAVE CRASHED. LOST ALL CREDIBILITY!

Ain’t my country if we re-elect that ****-up. And I wouldn’t be able to contain myself around people I used to like who didn’t do everything they could to stop the fascists from taking power. So I’d have to make some new acquaintances.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Ain’t my country if we re-elect that ****-up. And I wouldn’t be able to contain myself around people I used to like who didn’t do everything they could to stop the fascists from taking power. So I’d have to make some new acquaintances.
      lotta people always claim they be leavin'......

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I will say, if you commit, more power to you, and I give you my respect in that regard, unlike the empty promises of the Hollywood people who threatened to leave the country and didn't.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          If he wins election next time around, the house will have flipped and I will have moved to Canada.
          Gonna hold you to that.

Comment

Apparently the Gestapo raids scheduled for today didn't come off. Maybe they were just more Dump lies. Maybe people of conscience within ICE (unlikely) or above resisted. If and when Sh-tler gets his act together, here is some information from the ACLU for anyone who needs it.

Everyone living in the U.S. has certain basic rights under the U.S. Constitution—everyone, including people who are undocumented. That has not changed — do not let the media tell you otherwise.

Don’t open the door. Opening the door does not give the agents permission to come inside, but it is safer to speak to ICE through the door.

Ask the agents what they are there for. If the agents don’t speak your language, ask for an interpreter.

If the agents want to enter, ask them if they have a warrant signed by a judge. If ICE agents do not have a warrant signed by a Judge, you may refuse to open the door or let them in. An administrative warrant of removal from immigration authorities is not enough. If they do not have the correct paperwork, be polite, ask them to leave the literature at the door.

If they say they have a warrant, ask them to slip the warrant under the door.

Look at the top and at the signature line to see if it was issued by a court and signed by a judge. Only a court/judge warrant is enough for entry into your premises. One issued by DHS or ICE and signed by a DHS or ICE employee is not.

Do not open your door unless ICE shows you a judicial search or arrest warrant naming a person in your residence and/or areas to be searched at your address.

In all other cases, keep the door closed. State: “I do not consent to your entry.”

If agents force their way in anyway, do not attempt to resist. If you wish to exercise your rights, state: “I do not consent to your entry or to your search of these premises. I am exercising my right to remain silent. I wish to speak with a lawyer as soon as possible.”

Everyone in the residence may also exercise the right to remain silent.

Do not lie or show false documents. Do not sign any papers without speaking to a lawyer. If you need more information, contact your local ACLU affiliate at aclu.org/affiliates.
            The entire Republican Nazi apparatus in this country can DIAF. It is the responsibility of every American citizen to resist these monsters until a morally acceptable US Government can be re-established.
            Last edited by Kepler; 07-15-2019, 08:52 AM.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

There is no saving our country if dump is elected again.
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Gonna hold you to that.
                Don’t let my blather be taken as a promise 😎

But I’ll definitely be looking
                Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  ...and I will have moved to Canada. ...
                  Asking Canada for political asylum/refugee, or do you feel you could actually pass their immigration quiz? Because I feel like I wouldn't pass the Express entry requirement for skilled workers. Heavy highway construction engineers are a dime-a-dozen.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I'll say it again for the millionth time.

The Republicans are the radicals. Not AOC, not Ilhan Omar, not Rashida Tlaib. Lindsey Graham, Susan Collins, and Dump are the radicals.

Biden believes he can work with Lindsey Graham. It's just NOT ****ING TRUE. Biden believes he can reason with Susan Collins. It's just NOT ****ING TRUE.

And please stop forgetting that every time welfare is handed out it's handed out in larger chunks to Republican/GOP States and Voters. I give you exhibit "A".

https://www.cfr.org/blog/130-percent...-angry-farmers

130 Percent of Trump’s China-Tariff Revenue Is Now Going to Angry Farmers
                    That's welfare folks. That's trickle down economics at its mature endpoint.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Trump is a radical.
                      So are AOC and Bernie.

Both can be, and are, true.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Oh, and she isn’t missing it. She’s just choosing the other option. I’m starting to think she’s right. Nancy is a dinosaur and the meteor hit November 8. She’s on borrowed time and the landscape is going to look a hell of a lot different very soon.
                        See that's the interesting question. Will the landscape look a lot different very soon?

Politics is and always has been about relationships if you want to get something done. You do people favors, you work on their behalf, a credit goes in your column.

I saw it when I worked for the North Dakota legislature. People had no idea why their bill got killed. It didn't get killed by the committee chairman with whom they thought they had a good relationship. It got killed by someone behind the scenes who was owed a favor by that committee chairman.

You look at a guy like Paul Wellstone. Probably as far left as there was for his time. Yet he was well-liked by people in Congress on both sides of the aisle, even though many of them thought of his politics as extreme.

It's a relationship business. Kind of like the corporate world. Four representatives in the US House have about as much power as you or I have if they don't build relationships. Energy, enthusiasm, great ideas and a million twitter followers won't get you anywhere, alone.
                        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                          Trump is a radical.
                          So are AOC and Bernie.

I don't think trump is a radical. He's a racist, ignorant, lazy, self-loving, tribalist bully. He has neither the patience nor the brains to be a radical. He's just a very dangerous fool.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                            Trump is a radical.
                            So are AOC and Bernie.

90% of the Republicans are "radicals" by the same comparison. Maybe a quarter of Democrats are the same.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

I think the most important thing to remember is Republicans think Susan Collins is a centrist. And Biden thinks he can work with her "to get things done".

What's the old adage about insanity? Repeating the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result?
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                                I don't think trump is a radical. He's a racist, ignorant, lazy, self-loving, tribalist bully. He has neither the patience nor the brains to be a radical. He's just a very dangerous fool.
                                Dump is not a radical. He has no political ideology. He's just a narcissist.

The following is an abbreviated summary of the diagnostic criteria for NPD according to the DSM-V, which is the industry standard for diagnosis of psychological conditions.

A grandiose sense of self-importance

A preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love.

A belief that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by or should associate with similar high-status people and organizations

A need for excessive admiration.

A sense of entitlement or unreasonable expectation of special treatment or extreme loyalty

A tendency to use others for their own needs or wants

A lack of empathy, or unwillingness/inability to recognize and honor the needs and feelings of others

Proneness to envy or having a belief that they are envied by others

A sense of arrogance shown in behaviors and/or attitudes
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X