World Soccer XXX: We Have Men Too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: World Soccer XXX: We Have Men Too!

Hard to argue this wasn't a good decision.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

There are going to be a lot of blowouts in 2023. Ireland is just outside the top 32, ranked 33rd, and the USWNT is acting like it’s practice. 3-0 at the half.
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

MNUFC doesn't suck! Currently in 2nd place in the West and point back of 2nd best record in MLS. Obviously they slip back a little depending on the Seattle vs SKC game tonight.
        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

I’m sure this will be a fine...
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            **slow clap**
            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
              MNUFC doesn't suck! Currently in 2nd place in the West and point back of 2nd best record in MLS. Obviously they slip back a little depending on the Seattle vs SKC game tonight.
              Considering how garbage Seattle looks right now, welcome to second place.
              I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

That's my GOD **** captain.

It's weird being top of the East table in August, by the way.
                https://***********/TheVTHockeyBlog
                https://thevermonthockeyblog.wordpress.com/

Frozen Four: '96, '09
                NCAA Tournament: '88, '96, '97, '09, '10, '14

/r/collegehockey moderator
                Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Comment

*I’m told Minnesota United has completed the transfer of 18-year-old Uruguayan attacking midfielder Thomas Chacon from Uruguayan club Danubio for a fee of $4 million, a fee that secures 70 percent of his rights for #MNUFC . Big move for the Loons. #MLS*
                  Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

*I’m told Minnesota United has completed the transfer of 18-year-old Uruguayan attacking midfielder Thomas Chacon from Uruguayan club Danubio for a fee of $4 million, a fee that secures 70 percent of his rights for #MNUFC . Big move for the Loons. #MLS*
                    Wow - I had no idea MLS teams paid that kind of $$ for any player let alone one that young.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      Wow - I had no idea MLS teams paid that kind of $$ for any player let alone one that young.
                      According to Transfermarkt, Chacon would be the 21st highest fee paid for a player coming to MLS.
                      https://www.transfermarkt.us/major-l...=&w_s=&zuab=zu

Comment

It’s an emerging trend in MLS for teams to buy younger South American talent. The Almiron transfer showed that talent that MLS is a pretty good place to pass through on your way to the upper level Euro teams.
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

It’s an emerging trend in MLS for teams to buy younger South American talent. The Almiron transfer showed that talent that MLS is a pretty good place to pass through on your way to the upper level Euro teams.
                          Will MLS reach a point in the next 10 years where they will have a fighting chance to keep some of their best players?

Comment

Will MLS reach a point in the next 10 years where they will have a fighting chance to keep some of their best players?
                            I don't know why we could ever expect that...I think the next 10+ years this league should be selling their best talent.

Comment

I don't know why we could ever expect that...I think the next 10+ years this league should be selling their best talent.
                              So the goal is not to make MLS a Top 5-7 league world wide? Maybe the expectation is too unrealistic.

Comment

So the goal is not to make MLS a Top 5-7 league world wide? Maybe the expectation is too unrealistic.
                                As long as the Champions League remains a thing, it’ll be a tough nut to crack.
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Working...
                                X