Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: World Soccer XXX: We Have Men Too!

Here’s a better link of the video:
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

More fun from the Bundesliga

Oops

Comment

Stop linking to Facebook. Facebook is the devil. Link to whatever the link being posted on Facebook is.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Seattle beats LAFC 3-1 to win the Western Conference for the third time in four years.

FiveThirtyEight had Seattle at 19% to win.

Edit: Vegas had Seattle at +600.
          Last edited by Jimjamesak; 10-29-2019, 11:45 PM.
          I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            Seattle beats LAFC 3-1 to win the Western Conference for the third time in four years.

FiveThirtyEight had Seattle at 19% to win.

Edit: Vegas had Seattle at +600.
            What do we think of the new format? I like it but I'd prefer these conference semifinals and finals be on the weekends.
            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
              What do we think of the new format? I like it but I'd prefer these conference semifinals and finals be on the weekends.
              It’s hard to do weekends during football season but I agree with the sentiment.

I like the format as well. It doesn’t take forever and it gives meaning to the regular season unlike the previous format.

Also, go Toronto.
              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

LA Times not very kind to LAFC:

LAFC loss to Sounders latest choke job by LA sports team
                Last edited by Jimjamesak; 10-30-2019, 11:18 AM.
                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                  It’s hard to do weekends during football season but I agree with the sentiment.
                  What does concussion ball have to do with it? Teams should have their own stadium at this point (hi Seattle!).
                  PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                  NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                    What does concussion ball have to do with it? Teams should have their own stadium at this point (hi Seattle!).
                    TV. Fox and ESPN are loaded with college football on Saturdays, going against the NFL can be difficult ratings wise for Sundays.
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

TV. Fox and ESPN are loaded with college football on Saturdays, going against the NFL can be difficult ratings wise for Sundays.
                      so whats wrong with Fridays? Its easier for east coast people to stay up and watch and there really isn't anything on Friday night?
                      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                        so whats wrong with Fridays? Its easier for east coast people to stay up and watch and there really isn't anything on Friday night?
                        Friday night is traditionally HS football night in places where that sh-t matters (i.e., ACT states).
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Hell even college football seems to be taking over Thursday and Friday too, in some crazy belief there are people up at 9pm on the east coast wanting to watch Arizona vs Oregon State.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Awesome!

I know you loathe the Timbers for whatever reason but the Sounders are my second-favorite team after Portland. Good luck to them!
                            Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                              I’d prefer Fridays myself.
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Awesome!

I know you loathe the Timbers for whatever reason but the Sounders are my second-favorite team after Portland. Good luck to them!
                                I am honestly surprised at the Sounders this season, never thought they’d make MLS Cup. But, the team got healthy at the right time and put it together.
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Working...
                                X