No announcement yet.

World Soccer XXX: We Have Men Too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: World Soccer XXX: We Have Men Too!

Mookie watched today’s game.
    They played decent and controlled play for the most part.
    Couple sloppy tries when they had the ball deep with chances that should have come through.
    Then needed some solid saves to keep the point in hand.

Oh well.
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Hell of a MLS game tonight between Philly and Atlanta, top of the East table clash lived up to the hype, Union won 3-1.

As for my PL team, Saints scrapped out a draw with United and probably could've won if it weren't for Danso getting sent off, so I'm happy
      https://***********/TheVTHockeyBlog
      https://thevermonthockeyblog.wordpress.com/

Frozen Four: '96, '09
      NCAA Tournament: '88, '96, '97, '09, '10, '14

/r/collegehockey moderator
      Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Comment

• Originally posted by TovarishchLisa View Post
        Hell of a MLS game tonight between Philly and Atlanta, top of the East table clash lived up to the hype, Union won 3-1.

As for my PL team, Saints scrapped out a draw with United and probably could've won if it weren't for Danso getting sent off, so I'm happy
        Philly may quietly be the best team in MLS right now.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
          Philly may quietly be the best team in MLS right now.
          Thats really hard to say with how dominant LAFC has been in a much more crowded Western Conference.
          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
            Thats really hard to say with how dominant LAFC has been in a much more crowded Western Conference.
            I think LAFC has looked vulnerable at times, especially against the Galaxy. It’ll be interesting to see how Minnesota does tonight.
            I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Sounders v Galaxy goes from the worst game of the year to one of the best.

Seattle wins 4-3.
              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                I think LAFC has looked vulnerable at times, especially against the Galaxy. It’ll be interesting to see how Minnesota does tonight.
                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Im not sure you exactly predicted a loss.
                  PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                  NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

pretty rotated squad and Vela was out...if you watched the game, it didn't look possible for MNUFC to take that beating for 90 minutes and keep a clean sheet...it was crazy.
                    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                      Im not sure you exactly predicted a loss.
                      Details.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                        pretty rotated squad and Vela was out...if you watched the game, it didn't look possible for MNUFC to take that beating for 90 minutes and keep a clean sheet...it was crazy.
                        Eh, it happens all the time in soccer. Still, MNUFC handed LAFC their first home loss of the season and that’s pretty impressive.

Wasn’t Minnesota missing Alonso too?
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Eh, it happens all the time in soccer. Still, MNUFC handed LAFC their first home loss of the season and that’s pretty impressive.

Wasn’t Minnesota missing Alonso too?
                          Yup, and their starting LB

Comment

So, Seattle v Colorado on April 23 gets canceled due to a snowstorm (after Seattle was already in Denver) and rescheduled to this weekend.

During the International break.

Where Seattle has 10 players called up.

Seattle will have to apply for an emergency roster exemption so they can sign a couple of their minor league team players just so they have enough subs.
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

MLS tells a handful of Portland fans not to show up for a few games for flying an Iron Front banner.
                              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                              Patreon for exclusive writing content
                              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                                MLS tells a handful of Portland fans not to show up for a few games for flying an Iron Front banner.
                                Link

This is going to get ugly. Expect a lot of Iron Front flags at games in the next few weeks. The Streisand Effect is real.
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Working...
                                X