No announcement yet.

World Soccer XXX: We Have Men Too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: World Soccer XXX: We Have Men Too!

Oh son of a...
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
      Oh son of a...
      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
        Time for that group of MLS owners to realize "oh, the fans will be with the players and angry at us?" lesson again, just like every year.
        I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

What makes this different than the MLB negotiations? Are the owners just looking to officially lay blame for there being no season, rather than MLB and MLBPA going back and forth?
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
            What makes this different than the MLB negotiations? Are the owners just looking to officially lay blame for there being no season, rather than MLB and MLBPA going back and forth?
            The new CBA was never ratified and the owners wanted changes, specifically a force majeure clause that would kick in if five clubs lost 25% or more in attendance.

Obviously, considering how much the attendance numbers can be juiced by owners, the players disagree.
            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

I was going to ask if the CBA had expired, but realized it was the middle of the season so that wouldn’t make sense. I guess I was wrong. So the season was going to start with an expired CBA?
              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                I was going to ask if the CBA had expired, but realized it was the middle of the season so that wouldn’t make sense. I guess I was wrong. So the season was going to start with an expired CBA?
                They had agreed to a new CBA but it hadn’t been formally ratified before the season stopped.
                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Sounds like they’re close to a deal.
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Stupid question that I can't find the answer to. Timo Werner is going to Chelsea from Leipzig. Does the transfer happen immediately or will Werner play out the season with RB?

Comment

• Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post
                        Stupid question that I can't find the answer to. Timo Werner is going to Chelsea from Leipzig. Does the transfer happen immediately or will Werner play out the season with RB?
                        Nobody really knows at this point.
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• (Using this as an experiment in posting in the new format so there may be edits)

MLS announces MLS is Back Tournament

Details:
                          Starts July 8.
                          Nashville moves to the Eastern Conference.
                          East is one group of six, two groups of four.
                          West is three groups of four.
                          Orlando (as “hosts”) is seeded into group of six.
                          Seattle, Toronto, LAFC, Atlanta, and RSL are the other seeds.
                          Winner gets a CONCACAF Champions League birth.

(Holy f- it’s hard to type a post on mobile in this new format!)
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• And Newcastle still sucks. At least my Saturday mornings are free now...
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Some Burnley folks apparently flew a plane with a banner saying “White Lives Matter - Burnley” over the Etihad Stadium during their game.

I’ve never rooted for Man City but seeing them winning 4-0 right now is satisfying.

Also, there’s an Inbetweeners quote for everything.
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Imagine Millwall.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X