No announcement yet.

World Soccer XXX: We Have Men Too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: World Soccer XXX: We Have Men Too!

One person summed up the CCL on the Sounders subreddit:
    “Let me get this straight: We have to spend our preseason, in the midst of rebuilding our roster because of seasonal turnover, playing a Central American team halfway into their season, risking losing one of our best players to injury on terrible CA fields (like Jordan Morris in 2017) or because of a referee from El Salvador who won’t give a red card until someone dies, all for the honor of trying to beat a Liga MX team who has 10x the salary budget as us.

Why do we play in this again?”
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Seattle should have known you never bring only a knife to a CONCACAF match.

They don't like us gringos. Can't imagine why.
      The CONCACAF Champions League is, I’m pretty sure, the only Confederation Championship where nobody really wants to play in it.

The Liga MX teams hate that there’s no money it and would rather be in the Copa Libertadores.

The MLS teams hate that it’s in their preseason, the money sucks, and all the CONCACAF bs.

The Central American and Caribbean teams hate the fact they know they’re not gonna win and all the travel costs.

It’s why the CONCACAF League was created for the CA and Caribbean teams and why MLS and Liga MX are trying to get the Leagues Cup off the ground.
      I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Uh oh.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
          Uh oh.
          Somewhere, Freddie Ljungberg, Ashley Cole, and Jens Lehmann pop a champagne cork.

Meanwhile, Thierry Henry smiles then remembers he’s still coaching Montreal...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            The CONCACAF Champions League is, I’m pretty sure, the only Confederation Championship where nobody really wants to play in it.
            So it's the Pro Bowl.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Minnesota! Beating Portland 3-1? Come on, make it four!
              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Hey Alexa...cue Wonderwall.
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Seattle wins, Portland loses, Hans Zimmer apparently wrote a new MLS Anthem, not a bad day.
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Minnesota! Beating Portland 3-1? Come on, make it four!
                    Do you also drown kittens?

It's not like we're any good...
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Do you also drown kittens?

It's not like we're any good...
                      Your suffering is our joy.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Your suffering is our joy.
                        I root for Seattle second after Portland. PNW united will never be defeated.

But, you know, enlightenment isn't for everybody...
                        Cornell University

Comment

I root for Seattle second after Portland. PNW united will never be defeated.

But, you know, enlightenment isn't for everybody...
                          I may root for Portland against one of the LA teams, but against Minnesota? I’m going Minnesota every time.
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

kurse of kepler strikes again....

spurs out of fa cup on penalties!!! to Norwich (plus his player pulls a millbury )
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              kurse of kepler strikes again....

spurs out of fa cup on penalties!!! to Norwich (plus his player pulls a millbury )
                              "The boys they gave what they have and what they don't have."

I should have thought of this before going in for Sanders.

At least my Pats will dominate next year!
                              Last edited by Kepler; 03-05-2020, 07:58 AM.
                              Cornell University

Comment

It's week 2 and I think we have Goal of the Year already:
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Working...
                                X