X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2019-2020: Time to Get Offensive

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
    On to more important stuff -- > It's GAME DAY!!!
    How will it all go? I have no idea. But I hate losing to these jerks.

Let's GO RED!!!
    SCHITT! Thanks for posting Wisko, I forgot it was changed to Thursday-Friday this week! BTN both nights!

I h8 Ped St8.

BTW, last weekend we got 5" of snow, but it didn't accumulate on pavements and was almost gone from my lawn yesterday. Today so far (since about midnight until now) we have another almost 6" but it's 28° and sticking. I don't shovel, OR start "Big Red, the Sidewalk Zamboni" in friggin' October.
    Last edited by MadCityRich; 10-31-2019, 12:21 PM.
    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Yikes! Unexpectedly, no Dylan Holloway tonight!

Hate to see him miss a game, he's been really good.

Achan - Bakes - Dhooghe

Weisbach - Turcotte - Goal

Zimmer! - TPB - Lindmark

Gorniak - Messner - Donovan - Caufield

Wonder if Achan will still PK with Lindy? We will see. Unless we just don't take any penalties. Actually, let's just do that.

Liam Folkes was questionable for PSU and is not in the lineup tonight. Peyton Jones is a Sieve.
      Last edited by Wisko McBadgerton; 10-31-2019, 04:55 PM.
      Originally posted by WiscTJK
      I'm with Wisko and Tim.
      Originally posted by Timothy A
      Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

**** PENN ST!

Let's Go Red!

Comment

Kalynuk with a stupid turnover and golden chance for Penn St... Kid doesn't learn.

Comment

Miller has to know that would be a penalty... Gotta be smarter than that.

Comment

Lindmark off the post on the PK!

Comment

Does it look a little foggy on one end of the ice? Or are my eyes deceiving me?

Comment

It's foggy. Real humid there today
                  gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Not a great start....
                    Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

• I wish the **** somebody would teach our ****ing defensemen to move bodies or knock them the **** down. BOTH goals were caused by our defensemen NOT MOVING THOSE ****ERS out of the line of sight or out of reach of the puck. Jesus ****ing Christ. We've got this great offensive talent for a short period of time, make something of it. Gosh dammit.
                      Last edited by MadCityRich; 10-31-2019, 06:57 PM.

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

We just constantly give up odd man rushes. Also we get beat clean on the faceoffs and pp goal for ped state. So so frustrating to see this time after time. Could be 4 or 5 to 0. Lebby playing well
                        gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Great that we got one at the end! Only down one and we've had a pretty decent amount of chances already.

Comment

Turcotte scores!!! (For Ped State)

Comment

#2 is the worst D on the team. Not even close.
                              Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Goal would like a do over on that one, please.
                                Originally posted by WiscTJK
                                I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                                Originally posted by Timothy A
                                Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Working...
                                X