This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2019-2020: Time to Get Offensive

That was awful hockey. Feel bad for the friends and family that seem to be in the building.
    Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Lotta frustration in that locker room at this point I would imagine. We'll see how they respond after that awful period.

The Hammer has kept them in the game.

Gotta get the cover off the net. 2-3 open looks in that pile up in front of the net, still couldn't get it in.
      Originally posted by WiscTJK
      I'm with Wisko and Tim.
      Originally posted by Timothy A
      Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Well done to Clarkson tonight. Badgers were outworked and Clarkson has played much better. Interesting to see how Bucky responds to such a poor night of hockey.
        Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Ugh. 3-0 now
          Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Back to same old crap......
            gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Have to make hay in non conference and lay a huge egg tonight.
              gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

Comment

Turn out the lights. Terrible.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                  Have to make hay in non conference and lay a huge egg tonight.
                  Forwards played good in offensive zone. They had a hot goaltender. More defensive breakdowns for wisconsin. Linus had horrible effort on backcheck and didnt pick up the open guy. Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc.

4-0 Loss at home is rediculous. Should be embarrassed.

Comment

i feel bad for the fans enduring such a **** performance.

Comment

Baker and Dhoogie are nice players... but Holloway is too talented. He needs to be playing with players that can keep up and compliment his skill set. Hes just skating around doing stuff himself on that line.

Comment

They've been alone in front of Lebby I bet nearly ten times. Defense is just atrocious.

Comment

Holloway was the best player on the ice tonight. If hes with Baker and Dhoogie again tomorrow I'd be surprised. Should have brought him up to play with 1st line today from the start.

Comment

Two minutes left in the game down by 4 and I finally see Miller do something creative in the offensive zone. What is the deal with him so far this year? Looks like half the player he was last February to me.
                            Originally posted by WiscTJK
                            I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                            Originally posted by Timothy A
                            Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Ive got to admit, after last weekend I did NOT expect this. NO pop in the minuscule crowd. I had had enough and stood up to fire up the crowd and I got looked at like I was a whore in church. I have a feeling this young team will be like this all year.
                              "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

• Originally posted by druzy192 View Post
                                Baker and Dhoogie are nice players... but Holloway is too talented. He needs to be playing with players that can keep up and compliment his skill set. Hes just skating around doing stuff himself on that line.
                                On a championship caliber team Baker is a 4th liner and Dhoogie is a 3-4th liner.

Comment

Working...
                                X