This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2019-2020: Time to Get Offensive

Just give'em the zone and they score... Shocking.

Comment

Getting ugly quick.
      gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

PSU is the exposing all of Wisconsin’s faults.
        Bad coaching, guys who have no hockey IQ, 16, 2, 22 and others.

Sorry dudes. This is not the year.
        Last edited by solovsfett; 10-31-2019, 07:36 PM.
        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
          PSU is the posing all of Wisconsin’s faults.
          Bad coaching, guys who have no hockey IQ, 16, 22 and others.

Sorry dudes. This is not the year.
          My dude, it’s game 7. Way too early for this.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
            My dude, it’s game 7. Way too early for this.
            In Burish’s freshman year you could see it. Of all of these classes under Granato I don’t see it or feel it building toward a title.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

• Kalynuk can take a seat next game. He’s so bad.

Comment

• I'm out boys.

I hope we score 4 unanswered, but I'm moving on to NHL Calgary @ Nashville, and/or NFL San Fran @ Arizona. That's how pizzed off I am.
                "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                  In Burish’s freshman year you could see it. Of all of these classes under Granato I don’t see it or feel it building toward a title.
                  I'm starting to wonder.....
                  "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

I hope PSU has used up all their puck luck for this series. We didn't start good, but I don't think we're playing too bad. If the Hockey Gods weren't against us this should probably be a one goal game. Either we score on a couple of great chances, or Turk doesn't tip one in and that miss from the slot doesn't come off the end board sideways right on to a PSU stick.

Wish Holloway was playing against these guys, the way he skates and controls the puck, I feel like he could really do some damage in this up and down game.
                    Originally posted by WiscTJK
                    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                    Originally posted by Timothy A
                    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Honestly, this team is just confounding.

Defensively they are dreadful at times. I honestly can't imagine a shutout for them all year.
                      Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                        I hope PSU has used up all their puck luck for this series. We didn't start good, but I don't think we're playing too bad. If the Hockey Gods weren't against us this should probably be a one goal game. Either we score on a couple of great chances, or Turk doesn't tip one in and that miss from the slot doesn't come off the end board sideways right on to a PSU stick.

Wish Holloway was playing against these guys, the way he skates and controls the puck, I feel like he could really do some damage in this up and down game.
                        If we had any sort of scoring touch tonight it would at least be tied. There have been a large number of scoring chances.

Why isn't Holloway playing?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post

You're way off base. Without Lebby in the first period the score would be much much worse. This game hasn't been close.
                          gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
                            If we had any sort of scoring touch tonight it would at least be tied. There have been a large number of scoring chances.

Why isn't Holloway playing?
                            Aren’t Caufield, Turcotte, Pelton-Byce and Holloway (when playing) the scoring touch?

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                              You're way off base. Without Lebby in the first period the score would be much much worse. This game hasn't been close.
                              I think you're off base. They got handled for about 10 minutes, but it's not like they didn't have a huge number of chances for either.

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                                Shots are 36-36 right now. This hasn't been a one sided game. We're not flinging every time at Jones from 50 feet. Badgers have had a ton of chances in close too.
                                Originally posted by WiscTJK
                                I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                                Originally posted by Timothy A
                                Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Working...
                                X