Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

July 10th interview with Dylan Holloway is worth a listen.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/960/pat-steinberg/
    Last edited by DPlaya; 07-12-2019, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2019-2020: Time to Get Offensive

https://uwbadgers.com/news/2019/7/11...ns-hockey.aspx
      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Bill Brophy is a ****ing legend. Looooooong time puckhead.

Broph is the Bob Norton of WI hockey...or should I say, Bob Norton is the Bill Brophy of MA hockey.
        "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Are they raising ticket prices this year?

I logged into the "Badger Select" site and realized that the half-season packages are up to $240, which it also says on the ticket information page. https://uwbadgers.com/sports/2015/08...140101616.aspx ...where they claim an over 16% discount per game if you get season tickets.

If I click through to the page for single-game tickets - https://uwbadgers.com/sports/2015/08...140101617.aspx - It has the same 24/20 pricing structure as always. Now, it's possible they haven't updated it in a few years and will get around to changing it, but either way, there's some stupidity going on.

Comment

Originally posted by WiscDC View Post
            Are they raising ticket prices this year?

I logged into the "Badger Select" site and realized that the half-season packages are up to $240, which it also says on the ticket information page. https://uwbadgers.com/sports/2015/08...140101616.aspx ...where they claim an over 16% discount per game if you get season tickets.

If I click through to the page for single-game tickets - https://uwbadgers.com/sports/2015/08...140101617.aspx - It has the same 24/20 pricing structure as always. Now, it's possible they haven't updated it in a few years and will get around to changing it, but either way, there's some stupidity going on.
            It's due to the playoff games. You prepay for those and then are refunded if they aren't used. So there are more games at $20 / game season ticket pricing.....
            gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
              It's due to the playoff games. You prepay for those and then are refunded if they aren't used. So there are more games at $20 / game season ticket pricing.....
              Shows me for not reading the whole page.

Comment

As part of an ongoing summer boredom project, I’m spending my breaks at work trying to catalog every UW player into a single “database” (google sheet).

It started as a way to look at incoming freshman classes (comparing NHL draft status, ppg/gaa for their UW careers, how many NHL games they eventually played), and it’s expanded slightly from there.

I’ve used the UW media guides as best I can and tried to fill in the rest from eliteprospects and hockeydb, but I’m curious if any of you could proofread the spreadsheet and fill in some blanks. Who’s interested?
                If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                  As part of an ongoing summer boredom project, I’m spending my breaks at work trying to catalog every UW player into a single “database” (google sheet).

It started as a way to look at incoming freshman classes (comparing NHL draft status, ppg/gaa for their UW careers, how many NHL games they eventually played), and it’s expanded slightly from there.

I’ve used the UW media guides as best I can and tried to fill in the rest from eliteprospects and hockeydb, but I’m curious if any of you could proofread the spreadsheet and fill in some blanks. Who’s interested?
                  I wouldn't mind helping out. Could be a fun thing to link to from the recruiting sheet.
                  Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
                    I wouldn't mind helping out. Could be a fun thing to link to from the recruiting sheet.
                    Barring me fat-fingering the address from your recruits spreadsheet, I’ve sent you a link. Let me know if you didn’t get it.

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

Alright guys, quiz time: https://www.sporcle.com/games/ExileO...ers-in-the-nhl

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                        Played it, got 29/52. Missed a bunch of the players prior to 2004, which is when I was first introduced to Wisconsin hockey. It was fun though! Really makes you think about the team over the years.

Comment

I made the quiz and I can’t get them all

Comment

Chatter on Twitter says TG isn't opposed to a Goalfield / Scores a lot / Gretz line. I like it. A lot.
                            Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                            "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                            Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Owen Lindmark was cut from the US World Junior Summer Showcase. The other four Badgers (Turcotte, Caufield, Emberson and Miller) are all still in camp to face Canada tomorrow.

Comment

I'm watching game 7 of the 1993 Campbell Conference Final.

LA @ TOR.

I am totally shocked; back-to-back penalties on L.A.
                                Who you ask? Tony Granato & Gary Shuchuk. 😂 😅
                                "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Working...
                                X