This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    She's had some great moments. Too bad she sucked so bad during the debates. I was hopeful.
    Al Weis batted .219 with 7 HRs. He hit a World Series HR, but is not a slugger.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers IV: Culling the Herd

If we’re gonna use terrible sports analogies might as well go with the ‘62 Mets winning 40 games

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
        If we’re gonna use terrible sports analogies might as well go with the ‘62 Mets winning 40 games
        Fun fact. After the Mets' first 9 games in existence they were 9.5 GB.

They also hit into a triple play in the second-to-last inning of that season. Missed perfection by that much.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          Al Weis batted .219 with 7 HRs. He hit a World Series HR, but is not a slugger.
          Gene Tenace FTW.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

So i’ve Heard there are skeletons Tulsi’s closet and I admit I don’t know much about her but can tell you now she’s woke when it comes to history. She’s reading from the most censored book on earth. The book which got Alec Baldwin fired from msnbc because he wanted to devote an hour to it and wouldn’t back down. The book Marcus Raskin calls the most important history book of the last century:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz1KhBCB...on_share_sheet

Last edited by solovsfett; 07-12-2019, 09:44 PM.
            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

And 💥! Gravel is in the next debate!

https://youtu.be/Yj4f_MdPwq4
              Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post

Hopefully he avoids a rocky start.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post

I actually got a couple friends to donate a dollar, hopefully he gets in the next debate. That ad he ran was great.

Comment

So now 89yo is cool all of a sudden
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

There’s still hope Mookie!

Comment

On one hand, if she rallies young libs to get out the vote for once, then who cares about the swing voters?

On the other hand, I don't like those odds, and I think it is time for AOC to rein it in a little. I like her and her potential to shift that national Overton Window back to the real center, but her bombings need to become a little more tactical and a little less blanketed.

https://www.axios.com/alexandria-oca...d569dfdf9.html

Comment

“The voters” is clearly just code for the billionaire donors.

These are the "white, non-college voters" who embraced Donald Trump in 2016 but are needed by Democrats in swing House districts.
                          lolololololololol yeah those are the voters we should be trying to win
                          Last edited by trixR4kids; 07-14-2019, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            On one hand, if she rallies young libs to get out the vote for once, then who cares about the swing voters?

On the other hand, I don't like those odds, and I think it is time for AOC to rein it in a little. I like her and her potential to shift that national Overton Window back to the real center, but her bombings need to become a little more tactical and a little less blanketed.

https://www.axios.com/alexandria-oca...d569dfdf9.html
                            The bolded. I have hopes for her. However, at this time...dial it back.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                              “The voters” is clearly just code for the billionaire donors.
                              Oh trix, never change. I'm sure the numbers are just being fudged by Perez and The Powers That Be. Ooga Booga!

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Oh trix, never change. I'm sure the numbers are just being fudged by Perez and The Powers That Be. Ooga Booga!
                                So basically let’s conduct a poll of MAGA chuds and conclude they don’t like the women of color who talk **** about their fuhrer. Hmmmmm

I mean that’s literally what the poll said it was doing.

Comment

Working...
                                X