X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers IV: Culling the Herd

Originally posted by kepler View Post
    well i'm glad somebody else recognizes the inherent reactionary conservatism of sanders' positions. There is only one prosperous future:

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      I get what Joe is saying here, but boy did he manage to turn this into a gaffe in the way that only he can:

Oh good lord...people need to lighten up.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        They do, but you know as well as I do this was awful for him. And we're not even Biden fans, FFS!

Comment

They do, but you know as well as I do this was awful for him. And we're not even Biden fans, FFS!
          Mookie reads this as nurses being the ones with you 24/7 and keep up your spirits.

But if some folks are sexists and assume all nurses nowadays are female (!!!) and wear white costumes, well then nothing mookie can do to fix that
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            Mookie reads this as nurses being the ones with you 24/7 and keep up your spirits.
            As does Fade, but to put this into Mookie terms (And how a lot of women seem to be reading this), Biden pulled a Michelle Kwan and bobbled it, so now it's about hot nurses.
            Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 07-08-2019, 02:34 AM.

Comment

As does Fade, but to put this into Mookie terms (And how a lot of women seem to be reading this), Biden pulled a Michelle Kwan and bobbled it, so now it's about hot nurses.
              the 1950s called.... they want there nurses back

Comment

Agreed. I read it as nurses being there to offer you psychological support, not some dumb "naughty nurses" reference.

I guess Joe has brought it on himself, though. He has that "haw haw" country club vibe about him.

All the more reason to send him to Shady Acres.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  the 1950s called.... they want there nurses back
                  With all the flying you do I assumed you were going to go to stewardesses.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    With all the flying you do I assumed you were going to go to stewardesses.
                    All y’all are talking nurses.

Mookie likes to stay on point.

Comment

Oh no, this was the stuff I knew would get him in trouble the last time everyone wanted him to run. Dem voters are just too big of wussies to not let it be a big deal. Rodney Dangerfield is too edgy for some of these people
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Agreed. I read it as nurses being there to offer you psychological support, not some dumb "naughty nurses" reference.

I guess Joe has brought it on himself, though. He has that "haw haw" country club vibe about him.

All the more reason to send him to Shady Acres.
                        I read it as a naughty nurses line...and it made me laugh because it is something my grandpa would have said. You can feel him winking as he says it.

Is it a bit insensitive...yeah. So bleeping what!?! The Dems seem to have lost their sense of humor in the last 20 years. Not every joke is a national friggin tragedy. Just because it makes you giggle doesnt make you a bad person.

We truly are becoming PCU. Where is Parliament Funkadelic and Fat Jon Favreau with dread locks to save us?!?!
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Oh no, this was the stuff I knew would get him in trouble the last time everyone wanted him to run. Dem voters are just too big of wussies to not let it be a big deal. Rodney Dangerfield is too edgy for some of these people
                          More proof though that anyone who thinks "both sides are the same..." is dead wrong. The standard bearer for the republican party actually sexually assaults women and brags about it and nobody in his party gives the first, second or last 5h!t about it. An elder statesman for the democratic party makes a linguistic boo-boo that some may mistake for a condescending way of looking at nurses (who they may also assume are women) and some democrats want to hang him for it. If democratic politicians did hypocrisy as well as their republican counterparts (and if democratic-leaning voters were as susceptible to it) they'd win 90% of the elections.

Comment

If this was some one-off for Biden it'd be one thing but his issues with women go a lot deeper than that and ceding the moral high ground to Republicans doesn't exactly seem like a great strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                              If this was some one-off for Biden it'd be one thing but his issues with women go a lot deeper than that and ceding the moral high ground to Republicans doesn't exactly seem like a great strategy.
                              if Biden had the hots for men you Lefties would be singing his praise as if it was the second coming

Comment

We know pokey here can't think beyond the tip of his penis, and even that's a mythological concept.
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X