Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Eagles 2019-20 - No Chit!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2019-20 - No Chit!

That was a good win

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      That was a good win
      Indeed . Watched the feed from Dallas TX. Tsongas seemed lifeless on the feed . Lowell looked like it had a real shot to tie at the end ,the feed only in laptop so not ideal .....It’s on to Conte and let’s win there ......or something like that .

Comment

I’d hate to be a Lowell fan showing up about 2 mins late (let’s be honest there is really never a good time to be a Lowell fan).

Would have liked to have seen Greco bury the breakaway but the ever-valuable McLaughlin banged it in. Glad Mr HatTrick is sharing the wealth. Newhook having an impact nightly. Logan being Logan.

On to BU.
        Originally posted by reBlur
        the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
          (let’s be honest there is really never a good time to be a Lowell fan).
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmVksABkJ3w
          Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
          "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
            Originally posted by mookie1995
            bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
            Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
            Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Wish I was at that game, a real character win, down 2-0 in the first two minutes in a place they have not won in since 2012. Hustko just plays at another level, not every shift but he is able to raise his game when the opportunity presents. It was hair on fire hockey the last two minutes for Lowell. Very dispiriting loss for them, particularly after the gift they recieved on that first goal. When you see the tape you realize what a fluke it was, Knight never saw it until it was in the net.
              Last edited by DNAEagle; 01-18-2020, 09:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglekeeper View Post
                Any news on Giles? I heard that he has a shoulder injury and might be out for the year. Hopefully, this is not true.

Go Eagles!
                No surgery, out 3 weeks or so.

Comment

I went to that game in 2012. 1-0 win on a Friday night, Steven Whitney early in the third. I had to miss the 4 p.m. Sunday game at Conte because Hurricane Sandy was about to hit and I had to drive back to NY City.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                    That was a good win
                    They didn't exactly played their best game but any BC will take a win at the Tsongas

It's been ages since they won there

A win tonight over their arch rivals would complete a nice weekend )
                    NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Wow. Terrible start. Heckuva comeback. No way they come back from 2-0 down like that the last couple of years. Now lets bring it on home tonight.
                      The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
                      BC - 12
                      BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

McPhee is a mess. He’s turning into a net negative with the stupid penalties.
                        the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

When did you guys hire the new football coach?

Comment

Think it was early December

Nice weekend!

Comment

Typical crazy BC BU game. Better team won (both barely).

Nice to have some excitement back in Conte (judging from tv). Some serious celebrating there at the end.

BC won on the Colby Cohen special.

Comment

Maine up next. BC owes them for last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X