Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Eagles 2019-20 - No Chit!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston College Eagles 2019-20 - No Chit!

I don't know if Alex didn't enjoy his time here or if the staff felt jilted when he left. Then again maybe the kid just liked the BU situation better. Although he committed when Quinn was HC, right?

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      I don't know if Alex didn't enjoy his time here or if the staff felt jilted when he left. Then again maybe the kid just liked the BU situation better. Although he committed when Quinn was HC, right?
      It seems something is amiss or not going right with all these things happening lately with players and recruits.

Football begins Saturday already at the Heights.
      NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
        It seems something is amiss or not going right with all these things happening lately with players and recruits.

Football begins Saturday already at the Heights.
        that being said Ray, do we know, at this time ,that all the new kids are on campus now? I guess no news is good news for this.

Comment

Just because a guy chooses a rival doesn't mean very much. BC and BU are fishing in the same pond so you are going to land some and some will get away. Not sure if he was a BC target. Good memories of ALex's OT goal in the Beanpot. Hockey season is 6 weeks away. Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            Albie likely recruited him originally so might not be much of a Quinn commit
            Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

What is up with your football recruits?? Two of them have tweeted out their excitement about heading to Boston College University.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                What is up with your football recruits?? Two of them have tweeted out their excitement about heading to Boston College University.
                You must have missed out on the merger, Scarlet.

Comment

Originally posted by BC/HE View Post
                  Hope we have a padre leading the conglomerate now
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Maybe this East Coast merger will match the merger in Alaska?

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                      that being said Ray, do we know, at this time ,that all the new kids are on campus now? I guess no news is good news for this.
                      There were more Hokies it seems than BC fans @ the game Saturday but a good start over an ACC team.

Hopefully the skaters will have a good opening too )
                      NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Comment

So Wisconsin has taken advantage of a rule where you can play outside the country and the games don't count towards your total. Typically you see basketball teams do this. A lot of college basketball teams do European trips before the season. They played at the University of British Columbia the other night. Not sure if they have other games scheduled on a Canadian tour but could give them an advantage heading into that season opener.

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
                          There were more Hokies it seems than BC fans @ the game Saturday but a good start over an ACC team.

Hopefully the skaters will have a good opening too )
                          Lots of those Hokie fans were sitting in BC season ticket holders seats. Seems they got wind of BC's ticket exchange instead of opting for the regular opposing team seat assignments. That won't likely happen except for long holiday weekends with all those ticket holders opting for the Cape instead of the game. Pleasantly surprised that the ice was down in Conte already. Conte was much colder than I ever recall for an early season football game. Allows the Captains to hold practice on campus. Should help the freshmen to get acclimated to their home rink earlier than past seasons.

Comment

Lots of those Hokie fans were sitting in BC season ticket holders seats. Seems they got wind of BC's ticket exchange instead of opting for the regular opposing team seat assignments. That won't likely happen except for long holiday weekends with all those ticket holders opting for the Cape instead of the game. Pleasantly surprised that the ice was down in Conte already. Conte was much colder than I ever recall for an early season football game. Allows the Captains to hold practice on campus. Should help the freshmen to get acclimated to their home rink earlier than past seasons.
                            Even in Waul House parking I was surprised to see so many Tech fans.

That includes my nephew who went to BC and his wife was wearing a Hokie shirt )

My friend went to BC also but he came with a Hokie fan or neighbor

But it was a good time and everybody was friendly

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              Boston University College )

Comment

There goes the only game the teams sell out.

Comment

Working...
                                X