Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Eagles 2019-20 - No Chit!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2019-20 - No Chit!

I agree that a split would be heroic, given that the team is going from sea level to a mile up. And I also agree that losing both wouldn't be a siren-sounding event.
    Chris V
    Nexton (Summerville) South Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
      Are all these late 5-min majors by Colgate in a 3-0 game just coincidence or did they start head hunting?

6 pts in 6 periods for Cotton. Knight with the shutout. I think these guys still take too many penalties. Tough to compete hard and stay out of the box though.
      Not only that, they need to tweek the Power Play, it's frustrating to see them give up a SH goal when they had a 5 minute PP.

They need to be able to take advantage and kill penalties effectively. Badgers scored PP goals and a SH goal ((
      NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by BC/HE View Post
        If both Cotton and Hutsko miss the Denver series the enthusiasm these first two wins brought could easily come crashing down. For Cotton to take a hit to the head late in the game look for the Colgate player to receive additional sanctions.
        BC needs to look for cheapshots to protect themselves henceforth.

Quite an achievement after 2 years of no nonconference wins but the OCC win against HU in the consolation game in the Beanpot doesn't really mean much

Looking forward to watching this team on the road again
        NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_NH View Post
          Just the kind of start the Eagles need to make people forget about the perpetually mediocre football team.
          Jarman will never fire Daz or probably has no power to because of Leahy

I'm thankful there's only 2 home games left

Comment

What is the status of Hutsko and Cotton, was this head hunting at the end of the game?

Comment

• Originally posted by DNAEagle View Post
              What is the status of Hutsko and Cotton, was this head hunting at the end of the game?
              Status unclear

It did happen at the end of game and Colgate player suspended one game

Comment

• Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
                Status unclear

It did happen at the end of game and Colgate player suspended one game
                Hutsko is likely out with a hamstring, but he did make the trip out. Cotton is 100%.

Go Eagles!

Comment

Was just about to post about that.

York was on something called Perch Podcast and they mentioned how Hutsko hurt his hamstring in the Colgate game. Didn't say Cotton was banged up. In the pics I saw yesterday, Cotton appears to be fine but Hutsko was skating in a red no contact jersey. The fact he was skating is a very good sign but from listening to the podcast I got the sense he will probably be out at least this weekend. Guess we'll see.

Comment

Which would be a huge blow when you're trying to beat a team like Denver. They haven't played the toughest competition yet but still, 4-0 on the road to start the year is pretty good. Home opener for them tonight. Tall task for BC this weekend.

Comment

Saw that pic of Hutsko in the red medical jersey. Sucks. This kid can’t catch a break.
                      Originally posted by reBlur
                      the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Anybody know what’s going on with Giles? He hasn’t been in the line up at all yet this year. Is he injured?

Comment

Broken hand, out till around Christmas.

Hey Luke, that's not what we're looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                            Broken hand, out till around Christmas.

Hey Luke, that's not what we're looking for.
                            was it bad?im watching the box score and buckeyes, i saw the 5 minute and gamer. Knight keeping 'em in it, 23-12 shots , 3 left in second

Comment

Didn't see it either, just checking in on my phone

Comment

so Bucky hangs 11 on Mack in North Andover after our opener then they beat defending champs, Duluth, 6-2 tonight....... meanwhile, Colgate wins in OT at Tsongas. Third period starting, 1-0 DU

Comment

Working...
                                X